PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Add 2nd and 3rd place prizes to type race

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12345678910

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Bump
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
MisterAsian's AvatarMisterAsian
Oh I'd love to support. It's really discouraging to see the top team being ahead by 10s of thousands of points. I feel like more than half of the type race teams don't even push as hard since they know they can't be in 1st. I feel like adding this would bring some sort of competitiveness back to type race.
Temporarily not buying my summons. Sorry
32/1000 Buying Lunar Wings for 250k/250gp/50zc
36/1000 Buying Steel Statues for 150k/150gp/30zc
as a member of team rock who barely lost out to team ice. God please niet. Consider this. Also bump
what about the rest of the places i think they should get prizes based on their placement on the type race leaderboard my mini suggestion
The reward for participating is the z fragments the teans get. 2nd qnd 3rd places are often rewarded for things such as team events.
Bump
Bump
Bump
This is relevant again bump
Iggyzilla tm's AvatarIggyzilla tm
I support this SO hard. Even as we speak, the 1st place team is VERY ahead, and likely will stay that way it feels like. This can super kill motivation for some over time I'd imagine and lead to a stale competition. No shame to those that win at all, that's the fun of a competition, but little 2nd and 3rd place prizes? Even if it's something small, it's least something everyone can work for if not the unbeatable 1st place team position. So I mean? I support this. I always see a silver and bronze medal level in most games anyways, so I feel it could be interesting if done right.
Type Race Dec. 2020!
(Trophy by GnarleyQuinn!)
(Avatar is a Braxien/Zoroark hybrid created by myself!)

Pages: 12345678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page