PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Add 2nd and 3rd place prizes to type race

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Bump
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
bump
Bump for nother type race coming
Bump
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Support Although the team raffles do give some incentive to reach a certain goal not a lot of people go past that goal since there isn't really a point in doing so if their team isn't in first place even though the motivation to get a prize in the raffle isn't much it still slightly helps boost the score and adding 2nd and 3rd place might help out the teams that seem to always be last place or close to last place
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Bump
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
i support the theory behind this but in my reality, (being apart of only a few type races) my team is often in the last few positions, even if im maxing out my hatches in a day it doesnt seem like my personal efforts ever seem to make a difference, therefore ive never even come close to first place so in that regard it doesnt make a difference to me personally but the suggestion sounds understandable as i feel the same problems being on the low end of team scores
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
Bum
ChampionCedar's AvatarChampionCedar
I support the concept, but maybe instead of z fragments, which would devalue their economy, maybe give prizes of gems of that type in bulk instead? Maybe 2nd place can get a medium gem or two, or even a flawless gem, and 3rd place can get some small gems.
Avatar photo is an image of my own flying Pikachu from old Pokefarm, now the flying Raichu below. Credits Pokefarm 1 sprite creators for flying pikachu sprite, dressed it up myself. Farmer at Pokefarm Q since February 24 2014, Veteran of Pokefarm 1 since April 29 2012
Lv. 100 — +1,561,021
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFlying
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
Bump

Pages: 123456··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page