PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Add 2nd and 3rd place prizes to type race

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123··· 78910

Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I somewhat support this but personally in my almost 3 years on here I've only been first in one type race I would kinda like to see everyone getting an extra reward for all of their efforts with the type race and not just focus solely on the top three that way it's fair for everyone who's been working hard but not able to reach the top 3 for the races it doesn't have to be a big huge reward but maybe some gold poke perhaps 10-15, some small gems, berries, consumables like gummies or sweethearts maybe even some zc too.
Pfp from Pfq
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
How I see it, if there were 2nd + 3rd place prizes, you'd have a 1/6 chance of getting a prize instead of a 1/18 chance. So while it'd still suck to be in 4th place, you'd hopefully at least have a higher chance of getting a reward of some kind the more type races you're a part of.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by Ice Queen

I somewhat support this but personally in my almost 3 years on here I've only been first in one type race I would kinda like to see everyone getting an extra reward for all of their efforts with the type race and not just focus solely on the top three that way it's fair for everyone who's been working hard but not able to reach the top 3 for the races it doesn't have to be a big huge reward but maybe some gold poke perhaps 10-15, some small gems, berries, consumables like gummies or sweethearts maybe even some zc too.
I'd just like to point out that people are rewarded for participating in the type race already via fragments and crystals. This suggestion is to help improve the competition aspect of the type race to encourage more friendly competition against team and encourage teams to aim for a higher spot since there would be three 'podium' postions available instead of just one.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
I personally wouldn't care for more Z-crystals/Z-frags beyond what we already get (I don't use them, as they don't bring much benefit) If the prize was something else, like gems, Flawless Gem(s), maybe some of the rarer evolution or forme-change items (I'd sure love some extra Reveal Glasses right about now), a small ZC reward, or a small/medium GP reward, a Relic of some sort, even something like bonus Interaction Points, I'd be a lot more interested and not so bummed about coming in 2nd when the team in 1st has a huge lead
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
rösette's Avatarrösette
it's been a while.. anyway posting here because dragon (my team) and psychic are very close in points, and i'm sure both teams are working very hard and should both receive prizes. i've never been on a single winning team, with 3 teams (this one being the 4th) where we almost won (2nd place specifically). it's upsetting that all the effort the team has put into the race is going to waste. i'm really hoping this gets added sometime soon :^
rosette | they she he | jolly JOURNAL + buying: - 20zc, - 30zc, 20zc; see shop. av @trashiloveyou twt ; button by me ♥
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Friendly bump Right now Team Normal is over 127k points while Team Bug is just over 85k & Team Water is a little under 77k Idk if Team Bug is trying to overtake Team Normal or not as I'm not in the Team Bug thread but me personally don't think getting 42k+ points is doable in 2 days
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 08:07 AM
Score: 627
TR code credit
bump
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Haven't participated in type races in a long while, but I'd definitely support this. I don't get why only first place gets to win a prize, especially if it's possible for it to have such a huge lead that all the other types don't stand a ghost of a chance. Considering they're probably putting in a lot of effort like first place does to reach where they are, seeing the runner ups not get anything besides the personal goal doesn't make much sense to me and I think it would be better if at least second and third place would also get rewarded for their hard work in some manner.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Bump
Jellybones's AvatarJellybones
I'm in support of this! This sounds like a great way to reward teams who don't quite make it to first, and is a thought I've also had. Although I think the Team Goal feature sort of already does this by rewarding teams with scores of at least 100,000 (iirc) with crystals.

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page