PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Radar Overhaul

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456789

QUOTE originally posted by Cetrouz

Unpopular opinion but I didn't liked that update so much but that's because I am too busy on the middle of the week and I don't have enough points to charge it to 7. But oh well...
From what I'm seeing, if you charge your radar to level 4 it has about the same boost as the old radars base level 7. Level 7 is now basically just the old albino radars MAX CHARGE. It was boosted quite a bit, and even if you aren't able to click a lot, it should be pretty simple to get at least a level 4.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Loreweaver's AvatarLoreweaver
So, wait. From everything I'm reading, we have to spend 100K points PER DAY to keep at the level you could remain at beforehand just by checking in once a day. Why are people excited about this...?
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Loreweaver

So, wait. From everything I'm reading, we have to spend 100K points PER DAY to keep at the level you could remain at beforehand just by checking in once a day. Why are people excited about this...?
Nope! By "checking in" once a day, which I assume you mean charging with 100IP with a level 7 radar, only gave a +650.09% chance with the corrected percentages. Now, if you were to charge with 100kIP, you will get a +3313% chance instead of the +2825.71% chance you would have gotten previously by charging with 100kIP. I don't remember how much IP the lower level charges cost, but I assure you that pretty much any level you choose to charge at will have a higher % chance than what was given previously.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
MariNee's AvatarMariNee
If you want to use level 7 yes, you need 100k like you always had to before. The only change is that you can straight up choose the level you will charge, instead of having to build up levels. So for example if for the next three days I decide I won't charge my radar, on day 4 I can just feed it 100k ip and go from "level 0" to level 7 for that day.
Sage March's AvatarSage March

QUOTE originally posted by MariNee

If you want to use level 7 yes, you need 100k like you always had to before. The only change is that you can straight up choose the level you will charge, instead of having to build up levels.
Thank you for the clarification!!!
Avatar created by Elizadesu, for me.
Huh. I was under the impression that the charge just kept it at a flat percentage according to the level it was at. Overcharging a max level radar gave you a bigger boost that day? MariNee--are you saying that without putting in more than the 100 IP charge, even holding it at max level, I wasn't getting ANY boost at all?
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Loreweaver

Huh. I was under the impression that the charge just kept it at a flat percentage according to the level it was at. Overcharging a max level radar gave you a bigger boost that day? MariNee--are you saying that without putting in more than the 100 IP charge, even holding it at max level, I wasn't getting ANY boost at all?
Max charging always boosted your chances more than the minimum charges! You were getting a (using the old formula) +600.7% boost. If you max charged with 100kIP, you would have been getting a (using the old formula) +16,284.0% boost (w/ a lvl 7 radar). The wiki hasn't updated yet for the new system, but it still has the old boost stats there. As Niet pointed out, the actual percentages themselves are calculated with an outdated formula, but the basic principle of more-IP-equals-higher-boost should be visible there.
Got it. Thank you.
AnnoyedClaude's AvatarAnnoyedClaude
I know others have probably said it but thank god for the Z-crystal buff. Every type race i always look at them and kinda shrug cause i never really find them all that useful or worth it to use, especially since you really only get a random one/random few each month.
FALENA's AvatarFALENA
Is it working? I stand on Level 7 and have 32,9% Chance

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page