PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Radar Overhaul

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 6789

maramens's Avatarmaramens
does this mean that we have to spend 100k interaction points every day to keep the max level? or is that just today and can we keep it on max again with 100?
Sorry if my english is bad, i do my best!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Here's a clarification. Under the old system, Level 7 with 100 points was TERRIBLE and hardly provided any boost at all. It was literally only there to allow to keep that level so that, when you actually wanted to hunt, you could put in the 100k and get the max chances. No wonder people were complaining about albino hunting being hard, if they believed that you could just put in 100 points each day and get max chances... And that's my fault for not properly explaining it, I think.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
MinniHowl's AvatarMinniHowl

QUOTE originally posted by CASSIEL

Yes see it on the Shiny Page Have hatsched 11 Pokemons = 49,0 % Chance I dont no how i can make Screenshots
Shiny hunt chance is completley different from albino hunting chances. You're on the wrong page if you're on the shiny hunt one.
~Xo, MinniHowl ● SHOPJOURNAL
BLEACHIchigo1's AvatarBLEACHIchigo1
Think I liked it more before this Update since have not much time to play and for do every day 100k Ip I have no time
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by BLEACHIchigo1

Think I liked it more before this Update since have not much time to play and for do every day 100k Ip I have no time
So... don't? Just do 100k when you can?
Hønnén's AvatarHønnén
Wut is going on?
ChampionCedar's AvatarChampionCedar

QUOTE originally posted by Hønnén

Wut is going on?
TLDR is: Albino Radar system got changed, in the players' favor. Chances are increased and you choose how much of a boost you want for the day for the corresponding amount of interaction points.
Avatar photo is an image of my own flying Pikachu from old Pokefarm, now the flying Raichu below. Credits Pokefarm 1 sprite creators for flying pikachu sprite, dressed it up myself. Farmer at Pokefarm Q since February 24 2014, Veteran of Pokefarm 1 since April 29 2012
Lv. 100 — +1,561,487
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFlying
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
cancel's Avatarcancel
Great that we have bigger boosts! Not so great that I can't put in 100 IP after working to keep my level up to get a bigger boost... That was one of my major incentives to be on every day. I hope that part can be re-implemented somehow, I really liked it. Edit: It was a much bigger boost than 100 IP on level 1, and that was important to me.
xMoonlight's AvatarxMoonlight
so now you have to put in 100000ip per day if you want more chances of an albino instead of just 100 ip every day to keep it on lvl 7?
Sage March's AvatarSage March

QUOTE originally posted by xMoonlight

so now you have to put in 100000ip per day if you want more chances of an albino instead of just 100 ip every day to keep it on lvl 7?

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Here's a clarification. Under the old system, Level 7 with 100 points was TERRIBLE and hardly provided any boost at all. It was literally only there to allow to keep that level so that, when you actually wanted to hunt, you could put in the 100k and get the max chances. No wonder people were complaining about albino hunting being hard, if they believed that you could just put in 100 points each day and get max chances... And that's my fault for not properly explaining it, I think.
Avatar created by Elizadesu, for me.

Pages: 123··· 6789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page