PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Radar Overhaul

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 789

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
"The higher levels provide greater boosts, but at much higher cost." Higher costs than currently? Or will they remain the same (100K IP daily to maintain a level 7 Maxed radar)?
AVID delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/784 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
It will make the melans less special and cheaper :x while it does sound nice i wonder which effect it will bring
wanna know which auctions are upcoming? ill update my 2nd post in the shop with that info. My shop is here check my journal for all of your spying needs boop
Crowvict's AvatarCrowvict
So if I am reading this correctly, you only have to pay once for the tier you want your radar at? And it will stay that way?
Avatar art was done by PrismPaws on Twitter. Character's belong to Me.
FALENA's AvatarFALENA
Not realy understand all, but then i hope for more Melan ones wen i hunt then.
Mareep's AvatarMareep

QUOTE originally posted by Crowvict

So if I am reading this correctly, you only have to pay once for the tier you want your radar at? And it will stay that way?
I'm pretty sure it's the same as now, as in we have to charge it daily, but now you can select between 7 levels every time you charge it. No more leveling from 0 to 7 and no more putting 65,489 IP into the radar
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
triibu's Avatartriibu
So just to be sure - at level 7 radar + Z-crystal the chance would be +6626%?
  • Delta
  • Selling
  • Other
+ many more, including: normal and S/A delta Aron, Koffing, Ditto Check the fields and PM me!
Avatar made by ScribblyGryphon Signature under construction. LF: tabbed signature templates :')
MegaLopunny's AvatarMegaLopunny
I didn't even know you had to level it to get a better charge. I'm glad I didn't waste too many IP on not realizing that lol.
My name is Finch but you can call me Lopunny or Bunny.
Lv. 96 — 20,017 / 27,937
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFighting
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Geez, we've all been getting Albinos and Melans on lower percentages than we were told? That makes their presence all the luckier then! But no, I'm excited for this development - not the least of which because I have something like 11m IP to spend right now. And it's pretty darn close to my birthday so I can really make the most of the Z-Crystal I've saved for that day...
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Jellywolf's AvatarJellywolf
I'm happy with that. It was annoying having to remember everyday to put in some IP to keep my albino radar at max level.
Avatar is from (the most resourceful and awesome show) Horrible Histories, Series 3, Episode Five.
TabuTalisman's AvatarTabuTalisman
My brains getting a big error from this. No more leveling up system, but we can have a max level radar for cheaper? Or it just stays that way??

Pages: 1234··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page