PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Radar Overhaul

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456789

ObsidianMage's AvatarObsidianMage
Yay, this seems like a great change! :D Hopefully this'll help my hunt for Albinos once I get a bunch of Z-Crystals!
I’m Mage and I like bug type pokemon made by Matamoja :)
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
Oof, because of this update I just checked my radar and even though I thought I had been charging it daily, it had stopped notifying me at some point so my Radar's lost its entire charge. Can't wait for this update.
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
Burmy's AvatarBurmy
Awesome update, thank you. :D I'll definitely think about using Z-Crystals more after today!
Glad I didn't use my z crystals! I have been getting very lazy with the hunt I'm so this some good motivation to keep me going.
Currently hoarding fighting deltas. Profile picture is taken from TCG artwork by Shibuzoh.
fami's Avatarfami
thank you for this! albino hunting tends to be boring but i feel this will make it feel better. :D very happy abt the z crystal buff! last time i used one with my radar max charged and nothing..
official art
⚝ FAMI (he/him, 22)
TR: inactive
94.89% tanzaku collection
journal + shop
Meg277's AvatarMeg277
Very happy to hear the Z crystals have been buffed :)
All art and coding by Shiro.
Just a happy vulpix
timid's Avatartimid
As a pretty dedicated and active player who has a bunch of unused IP (and loves many albinos) this overhaul has me very excited ^^ I'm a little anxious to see what the new figure is to obtain max charge, but looking at the new odds I'm sure it'll be worth it. Also as someone who has had a, err, "history" with Z-crystals, I'm eager to see the new boost in action. ^^
Napstablook sprite by Toby Fox. Question mark from default pfq icon. Thrown together by me.
kStormGemini's AvatarkStormGemini
for myself, it's kind of nice to see a change in the radar. i can't be on all the time and some times, even when i Am on, i'm not hatching anything. and so feel like it can be a waste to spend the points for nothing. this way, i can be more picky about it and not worry about keeping it going even when i'm not using it. at least... i Think that's what it means. ^^;;
Winter's Midnight Shop⭐||👑Ka's👑 ♟️pawn or pass♟️|♣️The 1 gp shop♣️|🚘Optimus Prime's Shop🚘 ~*~ ~*~
Of course z crystals get a buff right after I use one, heck but still glad to see albino chances getting a buff!!
caramel's Avatarcaramel
oo awesome new system I can't wait! looks like you don't have to worry about going on hiatus anymore
Avatar made by me for my use only!

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page