PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 2425262728··· 363738

spookynbs's Avatarspookynbs
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: nbspooks Nickname: casper/cas/blair/charlie Favorite Eeveelution: umbreon! Least Favorite Eeveelution: i,,, dont have one,, i guess maybe jolteon? Password: noerbmu (i hope i did that right) How did you find us: i only recently joined pokefarm, being here for 2 days at most. sooo i went adventuring through the site and ended up here. and i love the eeveelutions, so!
blair | they/them avatar by corsolanite on tumblr. banner by eeveebailey on pokefarm. feel free to pm me for trades and such, or maybe to just talk! i go by other names as well.
Iceland's AvatarIceland
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Iceland Nickname: Ru/Icy/Kamie Favorite Eeveelution: Glaceon Least Favorite Eeveelution: i don't have but Maybe Leafeon Password: :v How did you find us:Interacting with people with the banner
  • -
    Wick
  • -
    Chic
Name: Icey/Wick I share IP with my sibling Hyuse Bad Container in IDV, Good Student (busy at much) Secretly i am "Prisoner" Lil Balsa =P
Current Avatar: By: @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter FTU Credits: . MY SHOP:KING OF THE BEASTS OPEN NOW!
Progress to level 4
40.7% Dark Gem progress
Tamakoma - 2 stan!! Well, Ru out i will play with trainer see ya! (Art By: Gaelson)
credits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Background Image @Unsplash Bouncing Pixels @Nunka
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
Spooky, you're accepted! I'll add you in momentarily~ Ice, please re-read the rules carefully! New topic! Holiday Eeveelutions! What holiday do you think fits each Eeveelution? Example: Sylveon-Valentine's Day
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
Halloween for Umbreon. Maybe jolteon also for the spooky thunder claps. Flareon and Leafeon are a Christmas duo.
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 0 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.
Hernán23Pro's AvatarHernán23Pro
It's obvious Umbreon is representative of halloween and Glaceon is christmas. Leafeon could be easter, Espeon may be women's day? and Eevee is new year, since it is always previous to all other holidays.
My Backloggery
Gimme any Gracidea Seeds you don't need ^^
Ooh~ This is giving me ideas for some artwork, I'd say Flareon and Glaceon could both be Christmas, Flareon being the part about keeping close and Glaceon because everyone thinks it'll always snow on Christmas. Heck, Flareon could be the southern hemisphere Christmas Eeveelution because it's Summer there. Umbreon is obviously Halloween because dark type, Sylveon is the same but with Valentine's Day. Leafeon could be Earth Day or Easter? Not sure on Espeon, Jolteon or Vaporeon though.
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Iona's AvatarIona
oooh! Sylveon is definitely Valentine's Day. Umbreon would be Halloween. Leafeon would be Easter. Glaceon and Flareon would be Christmas on each hemisphere. Jolteon and Vaporeon can be something for summer maybe. Not sure about Espeon.
Genderfluid - Any Pronouns
Polyamorous Demiromantic Demisexual
USA
Team Instinct
21 / 1000
spookynbs's Avatarspookynbs
ooh, okay! some of these arent considered holidays, but i like them anyways!- eevee; labor day vaporeon; national ocean day flareon; thanksgiving day jolteon; memoral day espeon; new years umbreon: halloween glaceon: christmas leafeon: easter sylveon: trans day of visibility
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: EmeraldSands315 Nickname: Emerald/Andrew/Drew Favorite Eeveelution: Leafeon Least Favorite Eeveelution: I don't really dislike any of them. They're all baby. Password: Noefael How did you find us: Just browsing the forums.
Andrew/Drew | he/him | not a minor I'm autistic, and consequently I often struggle with tone and social cues. Please assume good faith, as I'm usually trying to be polite, and be patient with me. Human rights aren't politics, they're a matter of humanity.
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
Perfect, I'll add you in now!

Pages: 123··· 2425262728··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page