PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 363738

Pix3lblip's AvatarPix3lblip
I started with pokemon go, and I thought eevee was really cute. When I was ready to evolve it, i saw that naming trick on youtube. So I named it Sakura, because I really liked the Espeon. This was a long time ago, but I can tell I really loved it. I even named it "Magesticness" afterwards.
Hope you have a nice day! :3 Little Ditto made by PupperCakes
Pokeelite5's AvatarPokeelite5
I love eevee because of how it can have different evolution and i had one in every pokemon game i play or transfer. Shiny eevee named silver in pokemon moon and it was a hunt by sos chain.
pokeelite5 mascot is an eevee that loves a greatball and its hat.

Badges

I just love the concept of an evolutionary fox. I'm pretty sure I fell in love with espeon and umbreon since day one so they're why I love all of them as a family. But OMG, the shiny for espeon makes me want to cry
Came back from yet another hiatus, sorry if I left anyone hanging uwu Started playing Genshin recently! If anyone is interested in chatting/playing with me, I take casual PMs, and I can send you my UID EDITED ON: 12/22/2021
Shadow2812's AvatarShadow2812
I would say Eevee was my fave since the beginning, when I started playing Blue. It kinda inspires me that I can become whatever I want if I work for it, it may sound a bit silly, but it's what I think of Eevee.
Great job getting first, Team Bloom Doom! This was one of the greatest races I have ever had! Not only did I beat my previous point record, but the teamwork was the best I have ever seen and we got first! I don't think I have ever been so motivated to participate in a race! This team was the greatest I have been on! I hope to see some of you in future type races! ~Champion Spectra, the creator of the sprite!
Iona's AvatarIona
A bit offtopic, though this is my fave eeveelution... I made a sylveon site skin! -yS/sylveon
Genderfluid - Any Pronouns
Polyamorous Demiromantic Demisexual
USA
Team Instinct
21 / 1000
Swag3Tails's AvatarSwag3Tails
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Swag3Tails Nickname: Swaggy or Sophie :) Favorite Eeveelution: SyLvEoN dUh Least Favorite Eeveelution: None, all of them are adorable ^^ Password: ahaha you thought How did you find us:
Cat’s About me:)
Starting a Cresselia Hunt!! Buying Lunar Wings for 40zc/200gp/200k each! Send a PM
× 0 / 200
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
Accepted! New Topic: If Eevee were to become a legendary, what type would it become?
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
Maybe psychic and dragon? Sounds like a cool combo
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
Swag3Tails's AvatarSwag3Tails
Maybe it would be all the types, or perhaps it would simply be normal. Maybe Pokémon would make a new type for it, like, the all type or smthg :)
Vully's AvatarVully
I recon haveing eevve as the all type would be cool maybe the type symbol could be rainbow

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page