PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 363738

Oh! Of course, Jolteon could be New Years' becaues firework displays need a firework borad thingy that's powered by electriity right? Okay yeah that reason is a bit silly, but it still makes some sense.
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Kitsuneoxo's AvatarKitsuneoxo
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Kitsuneoxo Nickname: Kitsune Favorite Eeveelution: Espeon Least Favorite Eeveelution: None Password:Edited Out How Did You Find Us:The forums(this would be my first clan hehe)
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
Accepted, I'll add you in a bit! New topic, what if each Eeveelution had a planet? What kind of plants/berries would grow there, and what would it be like?
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
Pix3lblip's AvatarPix3lblip
Espeon would def get some cool alien plants and crystals
Hope you have a nice day! :3 Little Ditto made by PupperCakes
Pokeelite5's AvatarPokeelite5
Umbreon planet will be dark with stars and moons as its pattern and shooting stars.
pokeelite5 mascot is an eevee that loves a greatball and its hat.

Badges

Kitsuneoxo's AvatarKitsuneoxo
Ooh!! Flareon: A planet close to sun, has a lot of spicy type crops.Also other crops that come from other planets since all the planets communicate with each other.The flareons would have rock or clay homes since it is more durable. Vaporeon: A world far away from the sun, but still close enough so not everything is freezing.Their crops would be sea related.90% of their planet is a dark blue water, and 10% is pastel green sand.It doesn't rain there, but the water always stays. Their homes are anywhere they please. Jolteon: Their world is completely rock, meaning no crops, they get all their food from the other planets.They provide the source of energy for all the planets though. There are gray clouds surrounding the planet 24/7 and the clouds always have static and once a day they strike lightning into certain machines that serve purpose for their planet and the others.They live in caves. Espeon and Umbreon: They share a planet...their crops are sweet and sour berries. The planet is like Earth with the daily cycle, but they get no weather, except for some rain, just for crops. The planet is calm. They live in huts. Leafeon: The planet is one huge forest, where it rains alot. All types of things grow there, so they are the main source of food. They live in trees or dens. Glaceon:The planet is furthest away from the sun, it is ice and snow.It is constantly snowing, and of course no crops.They live in igloos. Sylveon: The planet is full of flowers and sunshine.The only crops that grow are perfect berries. It is always sunny there, and it never rains, but they have pools(supplied from the Vaporeons). They mainly supply cute outfits and blankets to the other planets, since most of them like to sew and knit for some reason.They live in cottages.
Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
We are well overdue for a new topic, so I'll ask one. What was the reason you started liking Eevee and/or its evolutions? For me personally, my first use of an eeveelution was with the game pokemon Coliseum. The main character has an espeon and an umbreon as the starting pokemon for the game. I fell in love with umbreon's 3d sprite and espeon's was pretty cool too.
My time zone: CST(server time-5 hours) Typerace score: 207 Check out my Shop Shiny umbreon charm avatar sprite made by sojussimblr for my use only.
Iona's AvatarIona
Eevee was just adorable from day one and I love its concept and the designs of the eeveelutions.
Genderfluid - Any Pronouns
Polyamorous Demiromantic Demisexual
USA
Team Instinct
21 / 1000
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
I fell in love with it when i first saw it. Same with the evolves. They are just so cute
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
Gale of Darkness (where you start with an Eevee) was the first Pokemon game I ever played, so I'd say that's how it happened. That, and I've always liked the cute Pokemon best.
Andrew/Drew | he/him | not a minor I'm autistic, and consequently I often struggle with tone and social cues. Please assume good faith, as I'm usually trying to be polite, and be patient with me. Human rights aren't politics, they're a matter of humanity.

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page