PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 363738

kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
New topic! Food Based Eeveelutions What food do you think would best fit each Eeveelution, and why?
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
Not sure about the rest, but Vaporeon would definitely be sushi because Japanese fish and Sylveon would be cupcakes because of course the fairy would be a dessert
#1 Zoroark Enjoyer (REAL)
× 111 / 500
Buying for 20/Equiv Check out my art shop Avatar by Silver Raven
credits

credits

MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
For food based topic: Glaceon: ice cream because glaceon is an ice type. Leafeon: salad because the colors on leafeon remind me of lettuce and croutons Slyveon: cake because slyveon is sweet and colorful like cake Espeon: jelly because it’s jewel looks like jelly? XD Umbreon: Oreos because I remember in school that we would make the different types of moons out of Oreos and Umbreon is like a moon type Pokémon. Flareon: parfait because they sometimes put a parfait on fire. Vaporeon: jell-o because vaporeon can dissolve in water like jell-o. Jolteon: idk maybe a type of sour candy? Like sour patch kids
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
Pokeelite5's AvatarPokeelite5
My idea of food for each eeveelution and eevee. Eevee- a chocolate cupcake because of the color and i love chocolate. Vaporeon- jello because of it body melting in water. Flareon- bbq because of it being cooked with fire. Jolteon- sour jolly ranchers because of the color and the reaction of being shocked. Espeon- grapes because of the color. Umbreon- moon pies because of the colors and i love the taste. Glaceon- snowcones because its cold and you can use any color and flavor. Leafeon- cucumbers because of the color and the taste (their pickles but not in vinegar). Sylveon- cakepop because of the sweetness and you can add decorations on it.
pokeelite5 mascot is an eevee that loves a greatball and its hat.

Badges

Pix3lblip's AvatarPix3lblip
Vaporeon: Fruit gushers because they have liquid in them Flareon: Flamin hot Cheetos Jolteon: Either Warheads or an energy drink Espeon: Bubble gum because it's kinda pink and bubbles float Umbreon: Steak or blackberries Leafeon: Salad or some other sort of greens Glaceon: Show cones and popsicles Sylveon: Cake or rasberries Edit: 3 days have passed now... New topic! What eeveelutions would be on what tv shows?
Hope you have a nice day! :3 Little Ditto made by PupperCakes
C0L0R3D's AvatarC0L0R3D
Glace-Ice-Creameon. That's it.
Hi, I'm a dumb individual who likes Jackbox and object shows. Don't get me started, I WILL go on for ages.
Tanzaku

Tanzaku

Summon Item

(: 0)

A vibrant blue paper with a poem written neatly on it. With it, it is possible to call upon the Legendary Pokémon Jirachi.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 47 — 6,168 / 6,798
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireGhost
Happiness 0%
Bashful nature
Also, that's Cinder. Click 'em a bit if you want.
ArcticFox3107's AvatarArcticFox3107
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: ArcticFox3107 Nickname: Fox/Arctic Favorite Eeveelution: Flareon Least Favorite Eeveelution: Leafeon Password: [DATA EXPUNGED] How did you find us: I used to be in the old clan.
chiliarch's Avatarchiliarch
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: chiliarch Nickname: jame Favorite Eeveelution: glaceon Least Favorite Eeveelution: none Password: [now redacted!] How did you find us: randomly looking through the forums
visit my art shop soul scribbles! icon © Ameyoru she was a wild one, a dreamer a wide-eyed believer, a rocket in the night
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Heathertail538 Nickname: Heather Favorite Eeveelution: Leafeon!(My profile pick says it all) Least Favorite Eeveelution: Sylveon Password: noefaeL How did you find us: From CatEnergetic's profile while I was trying to find her signature shop
Story Art Shop
Lv. 23 — 1,120 / 1,657
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
Arctic, Chill, and heather, you're all accepted! I'll add you in when I can~ Anyone is free to start a new topic!

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page