PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 363738

Vaporeon: Water/Dragon-I totally agree with what the others are saying OWO Jolteon: Electric/Fighting-Still on the same page here Flareon: Fire/Ghost Espeon: Psychic/Fairy Umbreon: Dark/Ghost-I agree mostly with what you said XD Leafeon: Grass/Fairy Glaceon: Ice/Poison-When I saw this purple glaceon sprite a while ago, I was like...ice/poison glaceon sounds cool Sylveon: Fairy/Ground
Came back from yet another hiatus, sorry if I left anyone hanging uwu Started playing Genshin recently! If anyone is interested in chatting/playing with me, I take casual PMs, and I can send you my UID EDITED ON: 12/22/2021
Echo1's AvatarEcho1
Vaporeon: Water/Dragon - I would love to see this! Jolteon: Electric/Steel Flareon: Fire/Ghost or Fire/Dark Espeon: Psychic/Poison Umbreon: Dark/Ghost or Dark/Psychic Leafeon: Grass/Ice Glaceon: Ice/Dragon - I would imagine this as an icier version of the Water/Dragon Vaporeon Sylveon: Fairy/Flying
Banner made by amyc123
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
I would like to join the Evons of nature! Username: MonkeyBug853 Nickname: Monkey Favorite eeveelution: Umbreon least favorite eeveelution: None Password: How did you find us:in someones signature
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
ShadowShade's AvatarShadowShade
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: ShadowShade Nickname: Zorua/Lumi/Havoc Favorite Eeveelution: Sylveon Least Favorite Eeveelution: I love them all Password:edited out How did you find us: I saw you in the list of clans
Sprites made by the lovely KitKatKutie2
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
Sorry about the inactivity from my part! I got a new phone and I'm still trying to figure out how to work the darned thing. Aura, Monkey, and Shadow, welcome to the clan! New topic incoming~ What do you think of Eeveelutions based off of real world animals, and what would you like to see? (ex Bee Eevee)
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
I'd love to see an eeveelution based off of an avian of some kind, like maybe a robin or something.
#1 Zoroark Enjoyer (REAL)
× 110 / 500
Buying for 20/Equiv Check out my art shop Avatar by Silver Raven
credits

credits

VII's AvatarVII
i NEED a bug type eevee based on the poodle moth!!
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
I literally had no idea what a poodle moth was until now~ Great idea Milove~
C0L0R3D's AvatarC0L0R3D
I got 5 words for ya;Ground Type Camel Based Eeveeloution, perhaps?
Hi, I'm a dumb individual who likes Jackbox and object shows. Don't get me started, I WILL go on for ages.
Tanzaku

Tanzaku

Summon Item

(: 0)

A vibrant blue paper with a poem written neatly on it. With it, it is possible to call upon the Legendary Pokémon Jirachi.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 47 — 5,911 / 6,798
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireGhost
Happiness 0%
Bashful nature
Also, that's Cinder. Click 'em a bit if you want.
nanarini's Avatarnanarini
for double type eeveelutions: vaporeon: i second water/dragon, but consider water/fairy mermaid/selkie-like one, or water/dark for some water cryptid like one living in the deepest waters, like nessie flareon: fire/fairy maybe? flareon has immense cozy energy, add some cute to it jolteon: hm, maybe electric/flying? since its so fast let it literally fly through the air like a bolt of lightning? espeon: how about psychic/dark or psychic/ghost, more like its prototype the nekomata, who is usually more of a spooky demonic cat, or psychic/fire to go further into the 'sun pokemon' direction, as well as a subtype of nekomata, gotokoneko, a yokai cat that lights fireplaces that are out, while people sleep? umbreon: dark/poison, put back its beta typing leafeon: grass/fairy, but im suuuuuuper biased glaceon: ice/water but thats a tad plain. i would say something like ice/psychic to make it clother to yuki-onna, since the crest resembles a feminine hairstyle and it might as well be a nod to yuki-onna, but... thats froslass. ice/rock? the crest looks like pretty crystals. sylveon: fairy/dark, bringing out a more malicious side, like an unseelie fairy on new eeveelutions: i second moth eevee, would vastly prefer it to bee eevee! make it Floofy and give it 6 leggs and lil antennae <3 <3 <3 and, though its not a real animal, what if the flying vee was a griffon??? <3

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page