PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 363738

ImaFishstick's AvatarImaFishstick

QUOTE originally posted by Vulpix88

Yeah i guess its okay. -------- Click my first Mega! And my precious Albino boy!
Are you trying to do a signature? If you are you should go to the Farm tab, then click on Options. Click on the Forum tab and press “Edit Signature” @TheSoapyDolphin I like how you made it look burnt! Never saw anybody think about that before owo.
She/her/they/them pronouns!

my shops!

My trade shop! Banner made by bulbasaurowo (PFQ) My art shop! Banner also made by Bulba!

Bulba’s Free Sprite Shop!

Check out Bulba’s free sprite shop!
Ayyy check out my cringy journal!:💐Fishtick’s Trashy Info / Not Psrsonal Diary Like Thingy💐 avatar of my pokesona Fishtick (Purealer form) for my use only
Vully's AvatarVully
does anyone know weare I can find more mega eevee evelution ( I want to have one of each )
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
You’ll likely have to mega evolve them yourself But there’s some people who are quitting and has a few megas https://pokefarm.com/fields/buckembarnes https://pokefarm.com/fields/SoraX
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
AuraEevee431's AvatarAuraEevee431
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: AuraEevee431 Nickname: Aura Favorite Eeveelution: Espeon Least Favorite Eeveelution: I don't have a least favourite. Password: snoituleeveE How did you find us: Through TheSaltyZororak's profile.
Aura l Female l Eevee lover l My Art Shop! Have a good day! Type Race Hunt: Ralts! and random, like usual. Shiny Hunt: Ralts!
Type Race: Team Breakneck Blitz (Normal)
Made by Fuchsfee
Hope you guys have fun this Type Race! :D
Advertisments: Signature by Galladerox l Avatar by Viri. Free-to-use.
For a new topic, how about... If eeveelutions were dual-typed, what would you want their second typings to be?
Came back from yet another hiatus, sorry if I left anyone hanging uwu Started playing Genshin recently! If anyone is interested in chatting/playing with me, I take casual PMs, and I can send you my UID EDITED ON: 12/22/2021

QUOTE originally posted by SwírlíngÍnfernõ

For a new topic, how about... If eeveelutions were dual-typed, what would you want their second typings to be?
I - in my personal opinion - don't really think a dual type would work for Eevee, but for the rest, I would say: Vaporeon: Water/Dragon I just imagine Vaporeon as this giant bad*** water dragon, like, a Vaporeon that's 3x bigger and with spikey fins like a Gyarados. Jolteon: Electric/Fighting Because of Jolteon's rash behavior, (at least in the Indigo League series), I see Jolteon being ready to fight at all times, therefore I would say fighting is the only other type that would really fit... But my mind could be changed if a good point is made for another. Flareon: Fire/Fighting I would add fighting to Flareon as well because fire is an all-consuming source. You set a tree in the middle of a forest on fire, you risk burning the whole forest down as the flames 'fight' through everything from bark, plant life, vegatation and even any animals - or pokemon, in this case - that get caught up in it. Espeon: Psychic/Fairy or Psychic/Flying I can sorta see Espeon using it's psychic powers to sort of conjure wings or 'ribbons' like Sylveon's and be able to make them corpeal in order to use in battle. Umbreon: Dark/Ghost Dude. Imagine lying in bed as a Pokemon trainer, and your new Umbreon phases through the walls while you sleep to wake you because it had a nightmare. *cuteness overload* Leafeon: Grass/Bug or Grass/Ground or Grass/Rock I can't really picture Leafon being 'in their element' outside of a forest or a heavily wooded area, so probably another type that had to do with the earth or nature. Glaceon: Ice/Poison Hypothermia and frostbite are both basically nature given 'poisons' to the body from excessive exposure to extremely cold temperatures. Sylveon: Fairy/Dark Happy Sylveon is pink and blue and ready to flounce around and frolick with you. Mad Sylveon slowly turns black and red and attacks everything and everyone. Sort of far fetched, but it sounds cool in my head xD Obviously, these are just my opinions, and there is no 'right' answer here. If you agree, cool. If you don't, that's cool too. This is just what I sort of have in mind.
Avatar is a gift from my fiance - FOR MY USE ONLY I believe in Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.

QUOTE originally posted by ShãyNäyNäyCool

Vaporeon: Water/Dragon I just imagine Vaporeon as this giant bad*** water dragon, like, a Vaporeon that's 3x bigger and with spikey fins like a Gyarados.
👀

i'm bad at character design and this looks so different to how i pictured it in my head but here you gooo

i couldn't leave a cool concept like that undrawn... i would so love a vaporeon mega like this that made it spikey and fierce!!
clai/mordecai/aether, fae/they || flight rising || credit
sprite and avatar by me.
art shoptrade shop

QUOTE originally posted by TheSoapyDolphin

QUOTE originally posted by ShãyNäyNäyCool

Vaporeon: Water/Dragon I just imagine Vaporeon as this giant bad*** water dragon, like, a Vaporeon that's 3x bigger and with spikey fins like a Gyarados.
👀

i'm bad at character design and this looks so different to how i pictured it in my head but here you gooo

i couldn't leave a cool concept like that undrawn... i would so love a vaporeon mega like this that made it spikey and fierce!!
ERMERGERD I LUV IT!!!! That is so cool! Not 100% what I pictured, but extremely similar. This is so awesome!!!
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
mega vaporeon already looks like that except it's a cute version

QUOTE originally posted by Vaporeon26

mega vaporeon already looks like that except it's a cute version
Huh. I guess it kinda does, don't it? I never really noticed. Maybe that's why that thought came to mind when I was trying to think of how to dual type the Eeveelutions ^^;

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page