PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Complete Guide to Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 789101112

aaaaa i needed this so much-
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
Gem217's AvatarGem217
Does anybody know where the new accessories are best used? Thanks :)
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 760
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
blarg12212's Avatarblarg12212
I've never been able to figure out where the Halloween or Christmas (or any other event themed) accessories go. I only know from what I can see on the Bulbapedia page. And I've never found any info that someone else figured out either about the bonus accessories.
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx

QUOTE originally posted by blarg12212

I've never been able to figure out where the Halloween or Christmas (or any other event themed) accessories go. I only know from what I can see on the Bulbapedia page. And I've never found any info that someone else figured out either about the bonus accessories.
I have assumed they do not affect anything other than possibly the popularity vote. ¯|_(ツ)_/¯ But also I do understand that assumptions can be wrong-headed.
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ Trading CR/GP for ZC ❗️ Send PM Forum Games ○●
xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir

Updates

• On Post #3: Completely redid the tables, including updating all images to be images from PFQ so the images will no longer break. All items have also been regrouped in order that you will find them in your Dress-Up page.
  • On Post #3: Additionally, cross-checked items between Bulbapedia and Serebeii to ensure that all the items are accurate within each contest theme. I've adjusted several mistakes from the previous iteration, but please let me know if anything is incorrect.
  • On Post #3: Made special note of PFQ-exclusive items that do not have determinate data for what contest theme they belong to. I will be conducting tests in the coming weeks to try and determine what contests they best belong to.
  • On Post #1: Added a new form to fill out with your contest results from August 2022 and onward. I want to double-check that the prizes are still accurate. The form can be found here.
  • On Post #1: Added notes about how you can further help this guide. (Please see below)
I take random hiatuses which results in being absent for a while, so my apologies for that! I'm going to be continuing my tests and experiments to get more accurate data for this guide. If you'd like to assist at all, you can: 1) Donate berries to me for my pokeblock experiments.

peek at the pokeblock experiments

2) Donate pokeblocks to me for stat/sheen experiments.

peek at the stat/sheen experiments

3) PM me if you're interested in helping me directly with contest experiments. These will involve me telling you how to dress up your pokemon for a contest and you send me the results directly. Volunteers for this will just help speed up the process that I can do by myself with one entry per contest. Thank you for reading! Because I've returned from hiatus, I'm going to be paying closer attention to this guide and can answer questions if anyone has them :) Thank you to those who have answered in my absence!
  • about me
  • hunts
  • goals
xaan | any pronouns
429/1000
Current Hunt: Galarian Meowth 4/3 melans

Team Type Race: 1543

Goal: 5,000 points To badge...
4299 needed
blarg12212's Avatarblarg12212
Yay! Thanks for updating! Nice to see you back in action! Good luck on figuring out the PFQ exclusives!
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
This is very helpful!
Pfp from Pfq
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Re: "The highest reported rank was 1st place, receiving 225 " There is one higher result possible, if you have or are tied for the highest score in each category [Scoring bar will be Full], instead of a critique, you get the following: "A flawless performance! Bravo!" You can see a screenshot of it posted in the Contests thread here... https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/6686451 Unfortunately, I do not remember how much GP I received, sorry.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/30 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
How come this says out of 0? That's never happened before unless it's a glitch?
xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir
That is quite odd! :0 Considering you still got a percentage and prize, it is probably just a glitch in displaying the number of entrants.

Pages: 123··· 789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page