PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Complete Guide to Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 89101112

Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I'll check to see if it's fixed if not I'll report it as a bug :)
Pfp from Pfq
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
So I see that on this page it says the max amount of GP that has been won is 225 however, on the Wiki Page for Gold Poké, it states:

QUOTE originally posted by Wiki

Users can enter weekly Contests for a maximum of 350 Gold Poké. Gold Poké amounts are awarded according to the Pokémon's placement in the Contest.
Any idea which one is the correct amount, or how to earn 350?

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir
I believe the wiki is outdated. I've never gotten a response in my contest winners form about anyone earning more than 225. The most recent high result someone sent in was 11th place where they got less than 200 so I don't think the 350 number on the wiki is correct!
  • about me
  • hunts
  • goals
xaan | any pronouns
425/1000
Current Hunt: Galarian Meowth 4/3 melans

Team Type Race: 1543

Goal: 5,000 points To badge...
4299 needed
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
Ah! Thank you so much for responding ; I hope that the wiki gets corrected soon, then! Especially since you're putting so much hard work into figuring out the thises and thats of the contest itself!
Gem217's AvatarGem217
Hi all! I'm wondering if anyone can explain this one to me. I've had the following 'It seems your Theme score let you down. Try using Accessories that better match the chosen Theme and boost your score!' But literally everything I've used matches the Gaudy theme according to the table. Has something changed? Hope that makes sense!
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 760
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I'm going to presume you placed Fairly high with your entry. The system (seems) to take the scoring segment that you were furthest away from being the best on (Theme, Category, Popular Vote) and use that to provide some 'constructive' criticism. i.e. I have placed 1st but still got the message "It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score!" Based on that, I would say you did well on the other two factors. Now, as for the 'correct' accessories for each 'Theme' we are still guessing somewhat as there has, to my knowledge, been no confirmation from the game designer that any of the circulating charts are correct. (The one I use says yellow barrette is Not a high gaudy accessory). And no one playing knows where, or even If the EX accessories, are ranked highest. And one or two off (or using less than 31 'high' rated accessories ) can definitely affect your placing in that aspect, relative to other entries. Same as having a Max category stat, but with near or full Sheen places you lower than someone with more efficient pokeblock feeding, but still way ahead of someone who hasn't maxed that stat. Not sure if that is much of an answer you were looking for, but it is the best that I have :-)
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but I'm seeing some designs that have white angel wings in them, but I can't see how to get these, or which theme they would work for? Is this something new?
Gif from the pokémon anime. Visit my shop for S/A/M/IVs, summons, items and more ♥
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
They are part of the 'Holiday' portion of the EX accessories (the other half are the 'halloween' ones). You can get them from scours during the time the events run those two times of the year (Dec/Jan & Sep/Oct). We have no idea which Theme (if any) they are rated High for - but they Are fun to decorate with. I can throw a bunch of them on a poke for you to see what some of them look like, if you want - just send me a PM :-)
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
What is a good way to get accesories fast? I simply dont have enough accesories to create a good design
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
maruchu's Avatarmaruchu

QUOTE originally posted by AvaTheAxolotl

What is a good way to get accesories fast? I simply dont have enough accesories to create a good design
personally i plant berries in the garden and use them to purchase accessories from the contest shop. it may take a few hours/days for the berries to grow but once you get to a high garden level, you will get a lot of them in 1 batch. another method is to go scouring on low energy to get accessories, but those are a lot more rng based, i believe. hope this helps!
avatar is from kiki's delivery service

Pages: 123··· 89101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page