PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Complete Guide to Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 101112

xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir
I'll adjust some wording to make it clear in the guide that that is not the case :)
  • about me
  • hunts
  • goals
xaan | any pronouns
429/1000
Current Hunt: Galarian Meowth 4/3 melans

Team Type Race: 1543

Goal: 5,000 points To badge...
4299 needed
Soa's AvatarSoa
Not sure if it is intentional or not. In the accessories guide under the flexible tab it shows 2 mystical fires instead of 1 mystical fire.
Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp
In your guide, you list a bunch of accessories for each theme. Does using certain accessories really impact the score? Like, spotlights for bright? I thought that the themes were just prompts. I was not aware they actually impacted things ^^;
Avatar made by me, for my use only. Please click this guy!

QUOTE originally posted by Soa

Not sure if it is intentional or not. In the accessories guide under the flexible tab it shows 2 mystical fires instead of 1 mystical fire.
This was a mistake left in when I was alphabatizing things. Thanks for letting me know! The extra has been removed :)

QUOTE originally posted by Lil' Merp

In your guide, you list a bunch of accessories for each theme. Does using certain accessories really impact the score? Like, spotlights for bright? I thought that the themes were just prompts. I was not aware they actually impacted things ^^;
Each accessory adheres to a certain theme, earning you the most points. The accessories shown in each theme drop-down indicates which ones will earn you the most points in the theme category, which is automatically calculated based on how much it fits the theme and how many accessories you use. It's based on the same information the main-line pokemon games use, where you can look at that information on Bulbapedia! The popularity vote is the only set amount of points that is not calculated mathematically, and is instead based on how many people vote for your design.
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
They impact the score quite a lot, actually! That's what the 'theme' portion is for.
As you can see here, I didn't do anything to dress up my pikachu in this particular contest, but since I used all items that fit the theme (in that one, it was The Natural), I actually scored quite high all things considered!

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp

QUOTE originally posted by xaandiir

Each accessory adheres to a certain theme, earning you the most points. The accessories shown in each theme drop-down indicates which ones will earn you the most points in the theme category, which is automatically calculated based on how much it fits the theme and how many accessories you use. It's based on the same information the main-line pokemon games use, where you can look at that information on Bulbapedia! The popularity vote is the only set amount of points that is not calculated mathematically, and is instead based on how many people vote for your design.
Oh my gosh, ty!! I never knew this :O
Sooty's AvatarSooty
Sorry if this has been asked before, but do different decorations from within a category give different amounts of points? So for example, the current theme is colourful and both 'flag' and 'purple scale' are in that category. Would one give more points than the other or are they all equal? Also I assumed you'd want as many on-theme decorations as possible, so I just add them and hide them behind the pokemon to not interfere with the design, but is that actually beneficial or is it a waste of time to add those??
Lv. 100 — +731,273
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDragon
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
<< omnomnom Also check out my Adopt Shop!

QUOTE originally posted by Sooty

Sorry if this has been asked before, but do different decorations from within a category give different amounts of points? So for example, the current theme is colourful and both 'flag' and 'purple scale' are in that category. Would one give more points than the other or are they all equal? Also I assumed you'd want as many on-theme decorations as possible, so I just add them and hide them behind the pokemon to not interfere with the design, but is that actually beneficial or is it a waste of time to add those??
Yes they would be the same amount of points! I don't believe the decorations need to be visible to count for that part of the judging. There is a cap on points somewhere but I am not sure how many decorations are needed to max out that part of the judging since I can only experiment once a week with the contests.
Sooty's AvatarSooty

QUOTE originally posted by xaandiir

Yes they would be the same amount of points! I don't believe the decorations need to be visible to count for that part of the judging. There is a cap on points somewhere but I am not sure how many decorations are needed to max out that part of the judging since I can only experiment once a week with the contests.
Just saw this!! (I forgot I posted that question lol) Thanks so much for the answer :D

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page