PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Complete Guide to Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 9101112

AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows

QUOTE originally posted by AvaTheAxolotl

What is a good way to get accesories fast? I simply dont have enough accesories to create a good design
Scours is how I get most of mine, but you can always buy them with berries from the contest hall as well. It can get a bit pricey if you buy the berries from the market, I usually just grow my own, but that's a technically viable option as well.

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Tips for a person with only a lvl 2 garden? Xd
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Belue Berries take a while to grow but they give a huge yield at ~15 berries a harvest if you water correctly, which is great for upgrading your farm, and the long grow time means you don't need to check in as much (which I know can be a struggle for some newer players). They also can be traded for probably one of the more useful accessories in the shop, the Comet. Otherwise, the 8 hour berries (Razz, Bluk, Wepear, Nanab, Pinap) will give a moderate yield and take much less time to grow, but you'll need to babysit the plants and make sure you're watering them on time. There's a WIP gardening guide here! Edit: But I will say Scours are your best friend at the start. Get your Scour boosts/slots as soon as you can. Over time, you'll rack up a huge amount of accessories...
Avatar is the Oca Oca from Slime Rancher.
215/400?
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Ok ty I will try it
Orchid's AvatarOrchid
I really appreciate this guide! It had helped me improve my contest scores a lot!
1,403 Type Race Hunt: 0 / 1 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
Gem217's AvatarGem217
I don't know if you want to update the GP earned part? Got this last contest :o
Pokemon trainer since '99
Score: 760
Credit to LycanKai
× 391 / 500
Buying for 20zc
xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir
Thank you! I'll get that updated :D
  • about me
  • hunts
  • goals
xaan | any pronouns
429/1000
Current Hunt: Galarian Meowth 4/3 melans

Team Type Race: 1543

Goal: 5,000 points To badge...
4299 needed
LostMarbles's AvatarLostMarbles
i got one of my pokemon to the max cute stat, but couldnt get her sheen all the way up (she likes any berries) would i have to feed her a black pokeblock and try again to get both desired stats maxed? if yes, whats the recommended way to go about that so that both stata are maxed ? these contest stats are super confusing to me ><;

⋆。‧˚ʚ♡ɞ˚‧。⋆ ⋆。‧˚lost | he/it | 19˚‧。⋆

digital artist w/ a living dex in progress!
PWYW art shop journal linktreecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @LostMarbles Signature Pagedoll @LostMarbles
xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir

QUOTE originally posted by LostMarbles

i got one of my pokemon to the max cute stat, but couldnt get her sheen all the way up (she likes any berries) would i have to feed her a black pokeblock and try again to get both desired stats maxed? if yes, whats the recommended way to go about that so that both stata are maxed ? these contest stats are super confusing to me ><;
The sheen refers to how many pokeblocks your pokemon can consume before they won't eat anymore, so it's not necessary to max that out. I know in the main pokemon games they affect contest scoring, but I don't think it affects contest scoring on PFQ, instead acting solely as a way to track how many more pokeblocks a pokemon can eat. If you're trying to max out multiple stats, the exact berries you should choose depends on things like what stats you're raising, what the pokemon's flavor preferences are, etc. I wouldn't recommend trying to max out more than 2 stats. (I haven't done enough pokeblock testing to know if it's actually possible to max out more than 2.) If you want to max out cute + another stat but your sheen is more than halfway maxed, I would recommend resetting with the black pokeblock and try to feed the high tier+ berries, which gives you a higher amount of stat boost per sheen % :)
LostMarbles's AvatarLostMarbles

QUOTE originally posted by xaandiir

QUOTE originally posted by LostMarbles

The sheen refers to how many pokeblocks your pokemon can consume before they won't eat anymore, so it's not necessary to max that out. I know in the main pokemon games they affect contest scoring, but I don't think it affects contest scoring on PFQ, instead acting solely as a way to track how many more pokeblocks a pokemon can eat. If you're trying to max out multiple stats, the exact berries you should choose depends on things like what stats you're raising, what the pokemon's flavor preferences are, etc. I wouldn't recommend trying to max out more than 2 stats. (I haven't done enough pokeblock testing to know if it's actually possible to max out more than 2.) If you want to max out cute + another stat but your sheen is more than halfway maxed, I would recommend resetting with the black pokeblock and try to feed the high tier+ berries, which gives you a higher amount of stat boost per sheen % :)
ohhh ok!! when i was reading the guide i was under the assumption that sheen effects the contest scoring, thank u sm!

Pages: 123··· 9101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page