PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Complete Guide to Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234··· 101112

xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

Hello~ First and foremost a massive thank-you for the guide, I've been interested in contests for a while but rarely participate as I have to choose between spending half hour on the contest or half hour clicking/focusing on my hunt and my hunt generally wins. I noticed a slight error, in the recommended ways to max appeal stats table option 2 for boosting cute stats reads:- '4 Blue Pokeblock III+ and 4 Blue Pokeblock III+' I presume that's meant to read '4 Pink Pokeblock lll and 4 Pink Pokeblock lll+' yes?
Ah, yes!! Thank you for pointing that out to me :)
  • about me
  • hunts
  • goals
xaan | any pronouns
425/1000
Current Hunt: Galarian Meowth 4/3 melans

Team Type Race: 1543

Goal: 5,000 points To badge...
4299 needed
Stormrycon's AvatarStormrycon
In the Pokéblock creation guide section, "Persim Berry" is misspelled as "Perism Berry", "Bluk Berry" is misspelled as "Bluk Berryy" and "Nanab Berry" is misspelled as "Nanab Berr"
Avatar made by PupperCakes Also hoarding Vespiquen, if you have any unwanted regular/snow female Combee/Vespiquen I’ll be happy elated to buy/take them (for a reasonable price). look at my beautiful Melmetal, I'm so happy
Lv. 16 — 246 / 1,021
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
MasterMewtwo's AvatarMasterMewtwo
I'm using Pokeblock III, though my contest stats seem to give a lower score compared to when I used Pokeblock V. Would using Pokeblock II be better, or am I just supposed to save up Pokeblock+? [Also, where are the tournaments where I can win black Pokeblocks?]
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
Black pokeblocks are under miscellaneous in tournament prize shop
For my shop click here
MasterMewtwo's AvatarMasterMewtwo
Alright... where's the Prize Shop? I don't see it in the Nearby Locations.
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
link it's under the tournament page
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
So maybe I did do something wrong but the Second Option for Tough seems to be incorrect. I ended up giving my Quiet Natured Gourgeist 17 Yellow Pokeblock II+ and 19 Yellow Pokeblock II and the sheen is now maxed but the contest stat isn't (Which is already 4 more blocks as stated as 15 Yellow Block II and 15 Yellow II + )
Hope Star's AvatarHope Star
hello I'm trying to figure out what each Theme means but I cant find out on the wiki is there a place that will tell me?
xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir
@Arsenal: That was an estimation! I could not get enough II+/II to test out that (as I foolishly thought that there were Yellow III(+)) so that was just an estimation! I'll try to figure out an exact amount in the future to update the table with :) @Hope Star: Every contest has a theme! For example, if you haven't signed up for the current contest yet, when you go to sign up, you can see that this contest's theme is "The Gaudy" and next to it, it explains that that is a "cool" contest!
Hope Star's AvatarHope Star
I mean what does the gaudy means

Pages: 1234··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page