PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Complete Guide to Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Complete Guide to Contests >

xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir

QUOTE originally posted by LostMarbles

i got one of my pokemon to the max cute stat, but couldnt get her sheen all the way up (she likes any berries) would i have to feed her a black pokeblock and try again to get both desired stats maxed? if yes, whats the recommended way to go about that so that both stata are maxed ? these contest stats are super confusing to me ><;
The sheen refers to how many pokeblocks your pokemon can consume before they won't eat anymore, so it's not necessary to max that out. I know in the main pokemon games they affect contest scoring, but I don't think it affects contest scoring on PFQ, instead acting solely as a way to track how many more pokeblocks a pokemon can eat. If you're trying to max out multiple stats, the exact berries you should choose depends on things like what stats you're raising, what the pokemon's flavor preferences are, etc. I wouldn't recommend trying to max out more than 2 stats. (I haven't done enough pokeblock testing to know if it's actually possible to max out more than 2.) If you want to max out cute + another stat but your sheen is more than halfway maxed, I would recommend resetting with the black pokeblock and try to feed the high tier+ berries, which gives you a higher amount of stat boost per sheen % :)
  • about me
  • hunts
  • goals
xaan | any pronouns
451/1000
Current Hunt: Machop 1/4 melans

Team Type Race: 600

Goal: 5,000 points To badge...
1217 needed
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page