PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Complete Guide to Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Complete Guide to Contests >

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I'm going to presume you placed Fairly high with your entry. The system (seems) to take the scoring segment that you were furthest away from being the best on (Theme, Category, Popular Vote) and use that to provide some 'constructive' criticism. i.e. I have placed 1st but still got the message "It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score!" Based on that, I would say you did well on the other two factors. Now, as for the 'correct' accessories for each 'Theme' we are still guessing somewhat as there has, to my knowledge, been no confirmation from the game designer that any of the circulating charts are correct. (The one I use says yellow barrette is Not a high gaudy accessory). And no one playing knows where, or even If the EX accessories, are ranked highest. And one or two off (or using less than 31 'high' rated accessories ) can definitely affect your placing in that aspect, relative to other entries. Same as having a Max category stat, but with near or full Sheen places you lower than someone with more efficient pokeblock feeding, but still way ahead of someone who hasn't maxed that stat. Not sure if that is much of an answer you were looking for, but it is the best that I have :-)
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/171 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page