PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Complete Guide to Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Complete Guide to Contests >

xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir

Updates

• On Post #3: Completely redid the tables, including updating all images to be images from PFQ so the images will no longer break. All items have also been regrouped in order that you will find them in your Dress-Up page.
  • On Post #3: Additionally, cross-checked items between Bulbapedia and Serebeii to ensure that all the items are accurate within each contest theme. I've adjusted several mistakes from the previous iteration, but please let me know if anything is incorrect.
  • On Post #3: Made special note of PFQ-exclusive items that do not have determinate data for what contest theme they belong to. I will be conducting tests in the coming weeks to try and determine what contests they best belong to.
  • On Post #1: Added a new form to fill out with your contest results from August 2022 and onward. I want to double-check that the prizes are still accurate. The form can be found here.
  • On Post #1: Added notes about how you can further help this guide. (Please see below)
I take random hiatuses which results in being absent for a while, so my apologies for that! I'm going to be continuing my tests and experiments to get more accurate data for this guide. If you'd like to assist at all, you can: 1) Donate berries to me for my pokeblock experiments.

peek at the pokeblock experiments

2) Donate pokeblocks to me for stat/sheen experiments.

peek at the stat/sheen experiments

3) PM me if you're interested in helping me directly with contest experiments. These will involve me telling you how to dress up your pokemon for a contest and you send me the results directly. Volunteers for this will just help speed up the process that I can do by myself with one entry per contest. Thank you for reading! Because I've returned from hiatus, I'm going to be paying closer attention to this guide and can answer questions if anyone has them :) Thank you to those who have answered in my absence!
  • about me
  • hunts
  • goals
xaan | any pronouns
443/1000
Current Hunt: Galarian Meowth 4/3 melans

Team Type Race: 0

Goal: 5,000 points To badge...
4299 needed
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page