PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 500501502503504··· 761762763

Riaxxu's AvatarRiaxxu

QUOTE originally posted by AngelBaby27

QUOTE originally posted by Riaxxu

Hello, is there a code to where you can change the shiny/albino/melan star images to something other than stars?
That would be CSS not BBCode. But this is it. You can add it to your site skin, or put it in your posts in style. Here it is in my post, I made my own. Just replace IMAGE URL HERE with the link.

[title*="SHINY"] { content: url("IMAGE URL HERE"); max-width: 16px; } [title*="ALBINO"] { content: url("IMAGE URL HERE"); max-width: 16px; } [title*="MELANISTIC"] { content: url("IMAGE URL HERE"); max-width: 16px; }

Here's what it looks like

Lv. 62 — 3,890 / 14,648
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalPsychic
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Lv. 75 — 17,535 / 18,356
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostFire
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature

The other question is CSS as well, this would be added to posts inside a [style][/style], just change COLOR with the hex code you want.

.tabbed_interface { >ul {background:none; li{ background-color:COLOR; color: COLOR; padding:5px 10px; box-shadow:none; border:1px solid; font-size:14px; text-align: center; } li.tab-active{ background-color:COLOR; color: COLOR; padding:5px 10px; box-shadow:none; border:1px solid; font-size:14px; } } .tab-active{background-image:url('IMAGE URL HERE') ; color: COLOR; border: none; padding:10px; box-shadow: none;} }
Here is what mine looks like in the post.

mine

• Title 1
  • Title 2
  • Title 3
contents 1
contents 2
contents 3
Thank you!
Will take any and all unwanted Celebi's My Shop
GS Balls
68/1000
Code help: Tarashia || Journal || Icon Artsu by Cøbaltøad
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
Nvm fixed it
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
Huntess's AvatarHuntess
I dont know if this counts as Coding but I wondered if someone could help me please? :S How can I link to a specific comment on a forum without the whole Forum coming up? Ive seen people do it before where if you click the link, it only shows that specific message / comment, rather thab the whole Page. For example, Say I have a Journal with all my Info on, But I only wanna Link my Wishlist to my Art Shop, rather than the Entire Journal I could be blind and it might show on the first page, but I cant see anything about it :S Thank yous!

Female | 21 | Ace | Art Shop | Journal | Pokemon Shop |

| BG | Code | Avatar |

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

QUOTE originally posted by Huntess

I dont know if this counts as Coding but I wondered if someone could help me please? :S How can I link to a specific comment on a forum without the whole Forum coming up? Ive seen people do it before where if you click the link, it only shows that specific message / comment, rather thab the whole Page. For example, Say I have a Journal with all my Info on, But I only wanna Link my Wishlist to my Art Shop, rather than the Entire Journal I could be blind and it might show on the first page, but I cant see anything about it :S Thank yous!
Ah, that's an easy one, fortunately. Do you see the hyperlink on the word 'Posted' just under your username? Click that on the post you want to isolate, and it should take you to a page with that post by itself, then just copy that URL accordingly!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
carinae's Avatarcarinae

QUOTE originally posted by Huntess

See that little 'Posted' link under your username? if you click on it, it leads to the post. Is that what you're looking for? :o
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
CorvinNoikrow's AvatarCorvinNoikrow
Everyone else got to it before me, but I figured the visual reference might still be helpful.
Image is from the 2020 advent calendar They/them (preferred) or he/him pronouns.
Huntess's AvatarHuntess
Ah thats great, Thank all of you so much ^^ I genuinely had no idea XD Also, @Corvin Your skin really fits well with my Signature XD
Squipples's AvatarSquipples
i was ignoring this bc it looks fine in my skin, but on others' skins it might not o_O; am trying to change the colors of the 'panel' boxes, and the &>div section has worked fine, as well as the background color for &>h3, but for some reason i can't get the text color to change in the 'header'?

Example

boop
like this all looks fine aside from the fact that the text in the heading isn't actually white. idk what the problem is, my grasp on bbcode & css is loose at best.

nobb'd

[style] .panel { box-shadow: 0 0 0 transparent; &>h3 { background: rgba(49, 74, 123, 1); color: white; } &>div { background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 1); border:2px dashed rgba(197, 25, 82, .5); text-align: center; color: rgba(197, 25, 82, 1); } } [/style]

QUOTE originally posted by Squipples

i was ignoring this bc it looks fine in my skin, but on others' skins it might not o_O; am trying to change the colors of the 'panel' boxes, and the &>div section has worked fine, as well as the background color for &>h3, but for some reason i can't get the text color to change in the 'header'?

Example

boop
like this all looks fine aside from the fact that the text in the heading isn't actually white. idk what the problem is, my grasp on bbcode & css is loose at best.

nobb'd

[style] .panel { box-shadow: 0 0 0 transparent; &>h3 { background: rgba(49, 74, 123, 1); color: white; } &>div { background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 1); border:2px dashed rgba(197, 25, 82, .5); text-align: center; color: rgba(197, 25, 82, 1); } } [/style]
i believe you have to add an 'a' section to the panel code in order to change the color of the top text!

boop

hiya!
edit: sorry, forgot the code yikes

code

[style] .panel { box-shadow: 0 0 0 transparent; a { color: white; } &>h3 { background: rgba(49, 74, 123, 1); color: white; } &>div { background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 1); border:2px dashed rgba(197, 25, 82, .5); text-align: center; color: rgba(197, 25, 82, 1); } } [/style]
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.
Squipples's AvatarSquipples

QUOTE originally posted by CømpleteDëbyl

Snip
:o i see. thank you!! ^^

Pages: 123··· 500501502503504··· 761762763

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page