PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 501502503504505··· 762763764

Orchid's AvatarOrchid
I know there's a way, but I can't remember how to do it and I don't really want to dig through 500 pages lol. Instead of say I want a question mark (I've seen it lol) how do I do that?
0 Type Race Hunt: 26 / 1806 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only

QUOTE originally posted by Orchid

I know there's a way, but I can't remember how to do it and I don't really want to dig through 500 pages lol. Instead of say I want a question mark (I've seen it lol) how do I do that?
i believe you just have to put the code for an exclusive, but without the slash at the end! [pkmn=searene]
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.

QUOTE originally posted by Orchid

Any exclusive with out the slash will summon thy question mark ^-^ [pkmn=Lunupine/] gives ! [pkmn=Lunupine] gives ! Edit: Sniped XD

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
Orchid's AvatarOrchid
Aha! Thank you! <3 Both of you.
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
How do you make a pokemon sprite shiny? I know how to make it a Mega, but I dont know how to make it shiny...
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
[pkmn=PKMN HERE(S)] c:
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
Testing: Oh! It works for both. Thank you! :)
Orchid's AvatarOrchid

QUOTE originally posted by Glad.Silver

Testing: Oh! It works for both. Thank you! :)
and!
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
On that note, how do you do megas?
  • Home
  • Shop
  • Raffle
  • Type Race
Collecting:
Most Megastones
Special & Regular Ghost Deltas
CREDSART
I sell various S/A, deltas, PFQ mon, and legendaries. Plus Summon Swaps & Shelter searches
Visit my raffle Who knows, you might win something ;)
Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by Seismicrhino

On that note, how do you do megas?
[pkmn=blastoise/mega forme] if it's a pfq mega you just have to put a q after 'forme'!

Pages: 123··· 501502503504505··· 762763764

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page