PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 502503504505506··· 762763764

QUOTE originally posted by Seismicrhino

On that note, how do you do megas?
[pkmn=venusaur/mega forme] edit: sniped

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
[pkmn=missing number] for future reference.
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
thudner's Avatarthudner
Sorry if this has been asked but how do I use bb code to show a specific form of Maravol? I know it starts with [pkmn=maravol/ but idk where to go from there. (My form is petal)
carinae's Avatarcarinae

QUOTE originally posted by thudner

Sorry if this has been asked but how do I use bb code to show a specific form of Maravol? I know it starts with [pkmn=maravol/ but idk where to go from there. (My form is petal)
[pkmn=maravol/petal pattern]
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
thudner's Avatarthudner

QUOTE originally posted by AudreyC27

QUOTE originally posted by thudner

[pkmn=maravol/petal pattern]
Thank you!
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
How do I put an image into a post that is from a website and won't give me a url to it specifically?
  • Home
  • Shop
  • Raffle
  • Type Race
Collecting:
Most Megastones
Special & Regular Ghost Deltas
CREDSART
I sell various S/A, deltas, PFQ mon, and legendaries. Plus Summon Swaps & Shelter searches
Visit my raffle Who knows, you might win something ;)
Score: 0
Orchid's AvatarOrchid
If it's a free to use image, you could save it and upload it to an image hosting site. It isn't good to direct link (hotlink) to websites as it steals bandwith.
0 Type Race Hunt: 26 / 1806 / 0 Journal Avatar by Janssi for my use only
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
I have no idea if it's free to use and it's just for a reference for a piece of art and I don't knwo how to upload to an image hosting site.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Ok so if I understand you are buying art and you need this as a reference? Is there a reason you can't just link to the art where it is currently hosted? You cannot re-upload the image without knowing what your usage rights to it are.
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
That's kind of the situation, I want an Icon made but I want the character in the icon in the position of the image I want referenced and I don't know how to put that into a post where they can see it and make it.

Pages: 123··· 502503504505506··· 762763764

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page