PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 705706707708709··· 761762763

civil's Avatarcivil
@JennyPoke21 @SunflowerFarmer @Akirameta thanks guys!!
rottingivy's Avatarrottingivy
i'm not sure if this is even doable but might as well ask :] i know you can change the icon for your notification thingy, but does anyone know of a way i could have one image show when i have no notifications, and another showing when i do (as opposed to the number showing how many notifs i have)?

example/mockup

no notifs:
with notifs:
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
I can't say a lot about this right now, but this might help you... the element "#notifs>a" has an attribute "data-count" that contains the current number of notifications. So you might be able to do something like: #notifs>a { ... icon when you HAVE notifications ... } #notifs>a[data-count="0"] { ... icon for NO notifications ... }
IlokiN's AvatarIlokiN
So trying to make a counter for boxes, like X / 100 boxes. But is there a way to combine boxes without using the types of boxes and adding them together?
×68 / 99
8 Hours Behind Server Time, Sleep at 5:00am pfq. Avatar Credit: I made It :) P.S: It is not ditto, just a OC thats similar to ditto.
Wokadee's AvatarWokadee

QUOTE originally posted by IlokiN

So trying to make a counter for boxes, like X / 100 boxes. But is there a way to combine boxes without using the types of boxes and adding them together?
If you want to show the number of boxes you have in general rather than just the specific types of boxes, I'd recommend using the Math & Inventory bbcodes

The code you need might look a little something like this:

[progress="[math][inventory=cute box]+[inventory=dainty box]+[inventory=deluxe box]+[inventory=glittery box]+[inventory=gorgeous box]+[inventory=hard box]+[inventory=heavy box]+[inventory=light box]+[inventory=nifty box]+[inventory=pretty box]+[inventory=shiny box]+[inventory=sinister box][/math]/100"]FILLER TEXT[/progress] Not including Box Box
, Box Box Box
, Gragon's Stash
, or Gragon's Gift
Using that code will result in something like this (It's at zero cus I open boxes compulsively):
FILLER TEXT
I hope I was able to help :)

• Starter
  • Money
  • UFT
  • Type Race
Zap Plate

Zap Plate

Plate

(: 0)

卵より唯一絶対のもの生ず。

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 78 — 1,563 / 18,487
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFire
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
- 71228 - 1172 - 40 - 0
: 0 points this month!
How do I make it so it shows the number of gems I have/the end goal basically how many gems I need in total. For ex lets say I have 3 small dark gems in my inventory and I need 11,500 small dark gems in total.I want this code to show 3/11,500 dark gems basically. Also if it can update automatically it will be better. For ex when I get another small dark gem it will automatically show 4/11,500 without having to do it myself.
Credits to Leon Albertus for making my profile pic.
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
3 / 11500
[progress="[inventory=dark gem]/11500"][inventory=dark gem] / 11500[/progress]
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Ok thanks. The way I did wasnt working so yeah thats why I asked. But does it update automatically?
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Yes. I have an entire 14 dark gems and if I got more it would automatically update
Ok.Pretty cool that I dont need to update it manually. Btw can you also make it show how much % you have completed so far? Baically show you how much % the number of gems you have compared to the number you need to get to basically the end goal.

Pages: 123··· 705706707708709··· 761762763

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page