PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 703704705706707··· 763764765

Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn

QUOTE originally posted by ObaoziO

Is there a way to automatically select a section of text like when you click on a section of the accordion and it'll select the entire content inside the [a-section]?
Yes there is! You use style codes to do it with this code and then wrap the section you want to auto-select on click with a styleclass tag labeled user-select.
[Style].user-select { -webkit-user-select: all; -moz-user-select: all; -ms-user-select: all; user-select: all;}[/style]
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs
alice-1999's Avataralice-1999
heyo! I was wondering if there was a code for hunts? like it auto updates when you get shiny's ect? :3 sorry mega noob with this type of coding aha!
Score: 547
Sakaki's AvatarSakaki
alice-1999, There is! [inventory=shinychain] will show you how many eggs you've hatched in a chain, and [inventory=shinyshiny] will show you how many shiny Pokémon you've hatched from that chain. A few things to note are that / Pokémon don't have a BBCode that keeps track of them, and Pokémon will be counted in the shiny total. I hope this helps. ^_^
Avatar is official Pokémon TCG artwork illustrated by TOKIYA.
alice-1999's Avataralice-1999

QUOTE originally posted by Sakaki

alice-1999, There is! [inventory=shinychain] will show you how many eggs you've hatched in a chain, and [inventory=shinyshiny] will show you how many shiny Pokémon you've hatched from that chain. A few things to note are that / Pokémon don't have a BBCode that keeps track of them, and Pokémon will be counted in the shiny total. I hope this helps. ^_^
omg you guys are so helpful <3 It does indeed! is there a way to create a code for the albino and shiny pokemon? if not no worries I've got the lil images I can make my own progress bars! :3
Sakaki's AvatarSakaki
alice-1999, Of course, I'm happy to help! As far as I'm aware, there isn't unfortunately. Most users I see have to track them manually in their descriptions/journals... ><;
rottingivy's Avatarrottingivy
quiiick question, kinda related to bbcodes? more related to specific images within the site - is there a way to get the small icons for exlusives? ie, how: "[pkmn=espeon]" gives i'm trying to list out my needed eggdexes, most of which are exclusives - the icons aren't 100% necessary, just nice .. but: "[pkmn=gosold]" just gives (and the same for the others) thanks in advance ^^
EDIT TO ADD: also, is there a relatively easy way to make my signature, journal, etc more mobile-friendly? i checked it on my phone today and realized it looks terrible O-O
Shadow vulpix's AvatarShadow vulpix
@rottingivy Try [pkmn=gosold/]

Click/read

Read my about me / I do hunts for summons and I can sell them to you at whatever you value them at all you have to do is PM me what summons you want and what you value them at. I also do hunts for boxboxes and you can send any unwanted S/A/D/M my way

Dragon cave eggs/Dragons

Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
I can come back and talk about this more, but tbh there's not really an "easy" way to make that stuff mobile friendly. It's best to consider it during the whole design and coding process, so you don't back yourself into a corner or have to rewrite or redesign large parts of your project. But anyway some approaches might include: Using @media to write different styles for mobile. For example, in your signature, you could remove the right Plusle, or scale everything down so it fits better. (Recommended) Using features like flex. In your signature, if you set up flex right you could set minimum and maximum sizes, set the relative ability of each element to grow or shrink, and more. It can get complicated, and tbh I have to read a guide almost every time I use it, but it's very powerful if you get it right. This approach might be ideal for some of your journal issues - you could use it to position the special star tabs so they arrange themselves based on screen size instead of hard coding widths or whatever you did that makes them wrap like they do. https://css-tricks.com/snippets/css/a-guide-to-flexbox/ If you want some more help with flex, give that guide a read first, and then next time I'm on desktop I can answer questions or give examples. I can also get you the @media cutoff points (and show you how I find them). Edit: Wow I can't believe I forgot: you can also use %s instead of px for your widths. So your tabs could be "width: 25%;" instead of "width: 150px;" etc. If your elements have borders and padding, you'll need an additional setting to use % widths: "box-sizing: border-box;" - by default the padding and border get added on to the base size. You can also use %s on margins, but you really shouldn't mix like a px width with a % margin, or the other way around: choose one or the other and stick with it for the whole row of elements.
illud93's Avatarillud93
apologies if it's been asked before, what would the bbcode for delta points be? ^^ i've tried item and inventory codes with no luck </3

currently buying:
medium electric gem / 2zc each
&
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only )
wishing star / 20zc each
/
fire fang / 20zc each
/
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )
Sakaki's AvatarSakaki
illud93, The last time I saw this brought up, I believe it was said that there unfortunately isn't an BBCode to display delta point inventory. ><;

Pages: 123··· 703704705706707··· 763764765

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page