PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 701702703704705··· 765766767

Wokadee's AvatarWokadee
grandmaster.pngd.png
What is the item code for Gold Poke? I'm struggling to put it in my updated forum signature.

• v.png Starter
  • moneysafe.png Money
  • misc_upgrade4.png UFT
  • z-fairy.png Type Race
Zap Plate

Zap Plate

Plate

(item.png: 0)

卵より唯一絶対のもの生ず。

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 79 — 1,320 / 18,961
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFire
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
- 22346 - 979 - 100 - tournytoken_1.png1
Price in about me
fairy.png: 0 points this month!
Sakaki's AvatarSakaki
grandmaster.pngd.png
Wokadee, I believe you are looking for [item=gold]. ()
Avatar is official Pokémon TCG artwork illustrated by TOKIYA.
Wokadee's AvatarWokadee
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Sakaki

Wokadee, I believe you are looking for [item=gold]. ()
Thank you
rottingivy's Avatarrottingivy
master.pnge+.png
i'm already back aha- i've seen people make custom clickable icons for their about me and i wanted to do the same. i made some to use but i don't know how to apply them - so basically, how do i make things appear when the icons are clicked? these are the lil icons i made, if anyone can give a little example i'd very much appreciate it (i'm a visual learner, rereading lines over and over is how i've learned bbcodes so far :p)
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
I'm also back lol! I'm at my desktop now, so I've got you some sizes as well: The about's size is 310px wide, with a maximum height of 1000px. Posts have a maximum width of 592px (600 before padding) on desktop and most tablets, but get more in the 300-500 range on small phones, or mobile devices with their zoom level increased. (400 seems typical, but it's hard to tell since I don't have as good dev tools for mobile) About your buttons: If you want them to be the "tabs" of your tabbed interface, you would just set the image as the tab text, and then use CSS to change or remove the background/border of the tab, and position it wherever you want it. Let me know if you need help on positioning, but a basic layout with those images might look like:
Star tab
Heart tab
Circle tab
Pokeball tab

Code

[sc=tabbed_interface horizontal][ ][ul][ ][li][img]/upload/:J9t-/star.png[/img][/li][ ][li][img]/upload/:J9t-/heart.png[/img][/li][ ][li][img]/upload/:J9t-/circle.png[/img][/li][ ][li][img]/upload/:J9t-/pokeball.png[/img][/li][ ][/ul][ ][sc=tab-active]Star tab[/sc][ ][sc=tab]Heart tab[/sc][ ][sc=tab]Circle tab[/sc][ ][sc=tab]Pokeball tab[/sc][ ][/sc] [style] /* the empty []s across line breaks above lets each tab block be on its own line without creating weird new line spacing in your layouts */ .tabbed_interface { /* > ul is the container for the clickable tabs, the > is to make sure it doesn't affect lists inside the tab contents. > li is the individual tabs. &.tab-active is the individual tab that's currently active - only set things that actually change when the tab is active. */ > ul { background: transparent; > li { background: black; border: 1px solid white; flex-grow: unset; /*by default, these stretch*/ /* https://css-tricks.com/snippets/css/a-guide-to-flexbox/ */ margin: 10px; width: 19px; height: 19px; display: inline-block; padding: 6px; border-radius: 25px; cursor: pointer; /*obviously clickable*/ &.tab-active { background: white; border: 1px solid black; } } } > .tab, > .tab-active { /* unlike the menu tabs, the only the active contents show, so you don't need separate code */ box-shadow: none; background: black; border: 1px white; color: white; padding: 15px; border-radius: 8px; a { color: white; } } } [/style]
rottingivy's Avatarrottingivy
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

thank you so much for all of the help ! :]
@rottingivy: If you want to get fancy with CSS, one of the best things you can do for yourself is learn how to inspect element with browser dev tools. You can use this to find the classes of various elements, see what CSS is already applied, and test new values in real time. I found this guide after a very quick Google search, but I'm sure there's more info out there, and if you have any specific questions feel free to ask me :) https://developer.chrome.com/docs/devtools/css/
fuzzyfurret's Avatarfuzzyfurret
grandmaster.pngb.png
so, I'm not entirely sure if this is a BBCode question or another type of code, but I'd really like to have images next to progress bars, for example, moving this diancie image to the left of this progress bar: I made a mockup type thing to show what I mean more, not actually real, just what I'd like to do with code somehow.

mockup

does anyone know how I can achieve this?
sprite shopjournal profile picture by sacrilege
There's a lot of ways to do this tbh. Flex is, as the name might imply, one of the most flexible ways to do it, but float might be good here even if it's not always my favorite just for its simplicity. (you can see one of float's downsides here, in the way it overlaps my code box, I'm leaving that there on purpose) Flex:
5/40
Float:
5/40

Code

Flex: [sc=custom-progress-flex][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/q/z/9.png[/img][progress=5/40]5/40[/progress][/sc] Float: [sc=custom-progress-float][img]https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/q/z/9.png[/img][progress=5/40]5/40[/progress][/sc] [style] .custom-progress-flex { display: flex; column-gap: 15px; align-items: center; .expbar { margin: 0; /* fill rest of line */ flex-grow: 1; /* match default text height */ height: 12pt; } } .custom-progress-float img { float: left; margin-right: 15px; } [/style]
fuzzyfurret's Avatarfuzzyfurret
grandmaster.pngb.png
Thank you so much! I appreciate the help :D

Pages: 123··· 701702703704705··· 765766767

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page