PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 199200201202203··· 762763764

Champion Amy's AvatarChampion Amy

QUOTE originally posted by Niall

Hideboxes, quotes, displays and accordions can all be themed like so: .panel { &>h3 { } &>div { } } H3 is for the header, and the div is the content. Mess around with the CSS to figure out how to style it correctly :) Edit: I'm not positive how Is It Necessary has the About Me coded, but I'm not sure if Ashlyn's answer was what you were looking for ^^;
Thank you! I've figured it out now.
AMY ✦ VIRGO ✦ MYSTIC
ChrisGradis's AvatarChrisGradis
Is there anyway to get a counter that automatically updates itself as to how many eggs i've hatched in my hunt. using the progress bars code and the achievement for how many eggs i've hatched minus the amount that i haven't had in my hunt?
hannahbonn's Avatarhannahbonn
Unfortunately,there is no way to make it update automatically. However,you can make a progress bar and update it manually,using the information of how long your chain is from the shiny hunt page~

advertisements

click the banners above to go to my joint shops or my raffles! Also check out my friends shop :D

credits

Breeding pair banner made by ThisIsNormal Art shop banner made by masochisms Raffle banner made by me Adopts banner made by ziaja Avatar made by Chanty
ChrisGradis's AvatarChrisGradis

QUOTE originally posted by hannahbonn

Unfortunately,there is no way to make it update automatically. However,you can make a progress bar and update it manually,using the information of how long your chain is from the shiny hunt page~
Yes i know that you can do that. just gonna have to keep updating it then, stupid 7k+ long gastly chain with no melanistic. Meu i need your luck haha.
Champion Amy's AvatarChampion Amy
Hello! It's me again. I have a question about the position of the [ul] and [li] styleclass. How do you position the items
One, Two, Three, Four, and Five
towards the left, not in the center like this?
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four
  • Five

Code I Used

[sc=tabbox][sc=tabbed_interface horizontal][ul] [li]One[/li] [li]Two[/li] [li]Three[/li] [li]Four[/li] [li]Five[/li] [/ul][ ][sc=tab-active] Blank [/sc][ ][sc=tab] Blank [/sc][ ][sc=tab] Blank [/sc] [sc=tab] Blank [/sc][ ][sc=tab] Blank [/sc][/sc][/sc] [style] .tabbox{ border: 3px ridge white; border-radius: 0px; color: white; margin: 1% 6% 2% 2%; margin-top: -11px; margin-bottom: -10px; background: #34212f; margin-bottom: -13px; } .tabbed_interface{ margin: 0; >ul { background: none; >li { float: left; height: content; width: content; border: 2px solid gray; background: none; padding: 3px; margin: 1px; text-align: center; color: white; text-decoration: none; cursor: pointer; } li:hover { text-shadow: 0 0 0px transparent, 0 0 0px transparent; color: white; -text-decoration: bold; -webkit-transition: all .3s linear 0s; -moz-transition: all .3s linear 0s; -ms-transition: all .3s linear 0s; -o-transition: all .3s linear 0s; transition: all .3s linear 0s; } >li { &.tab-active { color: white; }} } //tab content >div { border-radius: 0px; border: 2px dotted gray; background: none; color: white; animation: 1s fade; margin-left: -2px; min-height: 10px; text-align: center; position: relative; margin: 20%; margin-top: 5%; margin-bottom: 5%; font-family: times; font-size: 15px; padding: 3%; box-shadow:0 0 0 transparent; }} [/style]
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
On >li put text-align:left; instead of text-align:center; :)
Kam.exe's AvatarKam.exe
Hi there, It's me again, this time I was wondering if there's a specific way to code my gems in a table that would automatically show my amount that I have and keep it organized?
~K
Gonplei's AvatarGonplei
Check this post, it's a post of various tables of gems. Hopefully one suits your fancy.
credits past usernames were Samus & Edgy my guide directory --> XXX (still a wip) 'Jesus Christ you're so damn cold, don't you know you've lost control?'
Kam.exe's AvatarKam.exe
:o thank you so much
Bluefire230's AvatarBluefire230
I still can't figure out how to color hideboxes its really confusing me can someone help me color a hidebox or accordian light purple or light blue? I am not sure what code to use, it's for my shop
Thank you Leafeoncandy26 for the awesome icon!

Pages: 123··· 199200201202203··· 762763764

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page