PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 200201202203204··· 762763764

ãruktai's Avatarãruktai
The code you want is under the "Hideboxes" section at the front. Using the code in it: [style] .panel { &>h3 { &>a { color: red; } background: black; } &>div { color: white; background: black; } } [/style] This codes all boxes (hideboxes, display boxes, accordions) with the style. Editing the color and background within the h3 bit changes the outside colours of the box. Editing the color and background within the div bit changes the inside colours of the box. You can use a colour picker online to get the colour you want, and then you just swap it in ^^
Curently hunting: SNORUNT Avatar by Planes Stamp Credit
88penguintreats
Emberlynn's AvatarEmberlynn
Can anyone tell me what the coding is to remove the outer shadows on hide boxes? Trying to code a darker colored about me right now and the site skin drop shadows are driving me nuts since they don't match
"There's not a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis | Avatar credits | ©
signature by emberlynn; official 1D fragrance commercial gifs
Niall's AvatarNiall
.panel { box-shadow: none; } I believe you have to remove them for tabs too: .tabbed_interface>ul { box-shadow: none; }
Dear Blue's AvatarDear Blue
Is there a code on shrinking/enlarging an image?
[ 199 / 500 boxes collected ]
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
You can use [style]img {width:xx%}[/style]! For example I used img {width:50%;} for this image that is regularly 600x600px. :)
Dear Blue's AvatarDear Blue

QUOTE originally posted by Kodiak

You can use [style]img {width:xx%}[/style]! For example I used img {width:50%;} for this image that is regularly 600x600px. :)
Works perferctly - thank you so much! ♥
Racea's AvatarRacea
Does anyone know how to recolor progress bars?
Hello. Im just a person doing person things. Where I'm from we call everyone 'hun' 'babes' 'honey' or something along those lines. Just know that if you interact with me, that will probably happen. No insult, just my accent.
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
[From ChimericalRequem's guide] [style].expbar {padding: 5px; background: #4b4c56; color: white; border: 2px solid black;} .expbar div {background: white; border-right: 2px solid black} .expbar span {color: white}[/style] You can fiddle around with any settings! Shows up like this:
Test 1/2
Racea's AvatarRacea

QUOTE originally posted by Kodiak

[From ChimericalRequem's guide] [style].expbar {padding: 5px; background: #4b4c56; color: white; border: 2px solid black;} .expbar div {background: white; border-right: 2px solid black} .expbar span {color: white}[/style] You can fiddle around with any settings! Shows up like this:
Test 1/2
Jeeeeezz that was quick... thanks man!
Mesprît's AvatarMesprît
Do you know if its possible to add text to the opposite side of a shortened sidebar? (for an example, my current about)
Hiya! Delta or Mesprit Sableye and Bulbasaur Enthusiast credit c:

Pages: 123··· 200201202203204··· 762763764

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page