PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 201202203204205··· 763764765

Birdo's AvatarBirdo

thing

• Main
  • Hunts
  • Stuff
  • ?

code

[font=candara] [styleclass=background][/styleclass] [styleclass=tabbed_interface horizontal] [ul] [li]Main[/li] [li]Hunts[/li] [li]Stuff[/li] [li]?[/li] [/ul] [styleclass=tab-active]1[/styleclass][styleclass=tab]2[/styleclass][styleclass=tab]3[/styleclass][styleclass=tab]4[/styleclass] [/styleclass] [styleclass=more][/styleclass] [style] .background{ position: static; z-index: 1; width: 290px; height: 323px; background: transparent; background-repeat:repeat; background-size: 75%; border-top-left-radius: 15px; border-top-right-radius: 15px; border-bottom-left-radius: 15px; border-bottom-right-radius: 15px; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; } .more{ text-align: center; color: black; font-size: 14px; z-index: 2; margin-left: 18px; top: 150px; width: 255px; height: 175px; position: absolute; background: white; border: 1px solid black; border-top-left-radius: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 10px; border-bottom-left-radius: 10px; border-bottom-right-radius: 10px; } .tabbed_interface{ z-index: 40; margin: 0; >ul { margin-left: 14px; background: none; width: 265px; top: 119px; position: absolute; >li { color: black; width: 30px; height: 16px; cursor: pointer; -webkit-user-select: none; -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: none; -ms-user-select: none; -o-user-select: none; user-select: none; text-align: center; position: relative; padding: 3px; line-height: 16px; background: white; border: 1px dashed black; margin: 3px; border-top-left-radius: 10px; border-top-right-radius: 10px; border-bottom-left-radius: 10px; border-bottom-right-radius: 10px; &.tab-active { color: white; background: #d4a7b5; } } } } li:hover { text-shadow: 1px 1px 10px #c45578; -webkit-transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; } .tab,.tab-active{ z-index: 3; top: 160px; color: black; font-size: 15px; padding: 10px; text-align: center; width: 220px; min-height: 16px; margin-left: 25px; box-shadow: none; position: absolute; background: none; border: 1px solid white; } [/style][/font]
Okay so I'm working on a new about, and this is my first time using tabs. I think they work fine, except for the thing where they... jump down when you click on them... I'm pretty sure it's the "top: 160px;" in the ".tab,.tab-active{" thing that's doing it, but I need the "top" thing there to position the text? How do I fix this? lmao Is there any way I can separate the "top" for the text and the tabs maybe?
0 / 300
102 / 300
2767 / 3,200
Niall's AvatarNiall
Birdo, you've got something in .tab-active (this means the contents are visible when you first open the webpage) that is affecting li.tab-active. You'll need to add opposites of the first to the second to reverse it. For example, if it is 'top', add 'top: initial'
how would you apply text shadow to individual words like titles and headers instead of all of the text like you would put in the style?
Click the Bee to go to my Art Dump :D
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
Headers are fine, but if you want a style that gives every word "apple" a shadow that's not possible. You can wrap every word manually though like this: Hi please but a [sc=shadowword]shadow[/sc] around me.
Example:

Headline

Some text Some text
Shadows
Some text Some text Some text
[h1]Headline[/h1]Some text Some text [sc=shadowword]Shadows[/sc] Some text Some text Some text [style] h1,h2,h3 { text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px blue; } .shadowword { display: inline; text-shadow: 1px 1px 3px green; } [/style]
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Sent from my PokéNav
thank you! this helps a lot
Nakunai's AvatarNakunai
Is there a way to get a date/time code to count down the hours and minutes to a future time?
Avatar made by RingoAndou on DeviantArt for my use only
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
Yes that works, just put a future time. I don't think we have control over how exactly the result is displayed though (years, month, seconds etc). [datetime]2020-12-12 00:00:00[/datetime] 3 years ago
Bønzãî420's AvatarBønzãî420
Hi there! I just started the painfully slow process of coding a list of all my pokemon in one place, in hopes of starting dex trades soon. So i'm using this code: [url=text][pkmn=text][/url] and I really wanted to add a tip/pit to each, labeling them. But so far every way that I've tried, it like counteracts with the link and they don't do anything.. Does anyone understand or think they could help? ;-; This is what I've got so far.

Kanto

"The answer is always no, if you never ask."
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
I think the click event that makes the tip appear overrides the click event that opens a link. Here's an alternative suggestion, how about you put the link inside the tip?  
Angel Hope's AvatarAngel Hope
Do you mean like this? I just did the first one. I just put [tip=][url=text][pkmn=text][/url][/tip].
Bulbsaur
  • Trades
  • Links
  • Credits
Check out MY SHOP AND SERVICES(including hunts)!! 🍵Trading CS pets and items for PFQ. SELLING EVERYTHING I HAVE FOR CURRENCIES!!!

Pages: 123··· 201202203204205··· 763764765

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page