PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 197198199200201··· 762763764

Blake Smith's AvatarBlake Smith
Hey I was wondering how to change the colour of the space behind the title of a table, and how to put words into the tables instead of inventory. Possibly a tiny bit of help please...?
art x/x,made by x
Look, a title Titles again Screms titles
blorb blorb blorb
aaaa aaaa aaaa
Is that what you were looking for? If so, this is the code. Enter the style code either before or after your post with the tables in that post.

code

[table] [tr] [th]Header 1[/th] [th]Header 2[/th] [th]Header 3[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td]words[/td] [td]words[/td] [td]words[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]words[/td] [td]words[/td] [td]words[/td] [/tr] [/table] [style] td, th { // both border: 1px solid black; //border color color: black; //color of text padding: 0.60%; //go ahead and mess around with this } td { background: lightblue; //change the color of this, it's the background of the word boxes } th { background: pink; //background of table header font-size: 16px; //font size, duh } [/style]
You don't have to remove the //notes. Those are just for reference, they don't change anything in the code. ^^
avatar [ carousel-horses on dA ]
AM BROKE CHILD, PLS BUY MY ART: chibs

QUOTE originally posted by åshlynSçrîbblës

Look, a title Titles again Screms titles
blorb blorb blorb
aaaa aaaa aaaa
Is that what you were looking for? If so, this is the code. Enter the style code either before or after your post with the tables in that post.

code

[table] [tr] [th]Header 1[/th] [th]Header 2[/th] [th]Header 3[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td]words[/td] [td]words[/td] [td]words[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]words[/td] [td]words[/td] [td]words[/td] [/tr] [/table] [style] td, th { // both border: 1px solid black; //border color color: black; //color of text padding: 0.60%; //go ahead and mess around with this } td { background: lightblue; //change the color of this, it's the background of the word boxes } th { background: pink; //background of table header font-size: 16px; //font size, duh } [/style]
You don't have to remove the //notes. Those are just for reference, they don't change anything in the code. ^^
XD pretty much yeah. This looks rather horribly complicated though, could you check my shop for me and try and see what I mean please? (Link below) I already have the insides of the tables made though and I just need to have some things altered.
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
It's not too complicated, it just takes a bit to get used to! Anyways, I'm guessing that you want to have them match your hideboxes... so I based them off that. :') Just stick this into your post, and the tables will look like this: [style]table {border:1px solid black; margin: 0 auto;} td, th {border:1px solid black;} td {background: #fffacd; color:#551a8b;} th {background: teal; color: #b0e2ff;}[/style]
xx
yy

QUOTE originally posted by Kodiak

It's not too complicated, it just takes a bit to get used to! Anyways, I'm guessing that you want to have them match your hideboxes... so I based them off that. :') Just stick this into your post, and the tables will look like this: [style]table {border:1px solid black; margin: 0 auto;} td, th {border:1px solid black;} td {background: #fffacd; color:#551a8b;} th {background: teal; color: #b0e2ff;}[/style]
xx
yy
Huh, cool. Alright, I'll give it a go, thank you. Also, how can I put NUFT in a box next to an item with the tip still there....? Im still fairly new to this whole coding thing, the most I've done is my raffles.
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
You can replace the [inventory=*item name*] with NUFT. ^w^

Oh so I can do that.... Huh. THANKS But last thing... how do I get my already made tables into there?? WAIT I GOT IT Edit: One more thing, is there a way to center my tables in a hidebox?
Dear Blue's AvatarDear Blue

QUOTE originally posted by Blake Smith

Oh so I can do that.... Huh. THANKS But last thing... how do I get my already made tables into there?? WAIT I GOT IT Edit: One more thing, is there a way to center my tables in a hidebox?
You can do that by using style code;

example+code

Mulch
Damp Mulch
x86
Gooey Mulch
x86
Growth Mulch
x3
Stable Mulch
x100
[style] table { margin: 0 auto; } [/style] Just copy and paste the code before or after your text. c:
[ 199 / 500 boxes collected ]
NotLeo's AvatarNotLeo
Is there a line of code I can use to make the ToolTip go directly under the text which has the tooltip? I've seen it in other templates, but don't exactly know how to do it myself :p Sorry!
credit | pfp commissioned by gezeichnet
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
I guess you could try something like this but it can produce unexpected results, e.g. when the tip is at the end of line. Also it doesn't use space efficiently. Afaik you'd have to define the width manually for your post. So, consider if you really want to use it. Or maybe someone else knows a much better way.
This is some text and this is a [sc=mytip][tip=more text]tooltip[/tip][/sc]. This is another [sc=mytip][tip=yet more text]one[/tip][/sc]. [style] .mytip { display: inline-block; position: relative; } [/style]
This is some text and this is a
tooltip
more text
. This is another
one
yet more text
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Sent from my PokéNav

Pages: 123··· 197198199200201··· 762763764

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page