PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12345678··· 272829

Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Golden Tempest

Well yes, was sort of going through tabs, would of double checked. Edited now.
Got it added to your list :) I was able to get your golden one recovered from the other thread as well.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1943 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [/center] - expected [/tip] (opened on line 3) on line 5

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

Did one with a darker one, since it seems a few prefer dark backgrounds. I prefer the softer ones but figured I do this one. [tip=[center]Banner done by me and background edited by me. Background Image from: freephotosbank.com Banner Image from: pptbackgrounds.net[/center]][b]Golden Tempest[/b][/tip]: [url=http://i.imgur.com/83QFDqY.jpg]JX/darksparks[/url]
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
Hello! First off, thank you for making this thread. Anyways, I found this great site the other day which is updated daily with beautiful palettes that could be used for making skins. It's great for people who aren't good with making their own palettes Uh, yea. Just thought I should share that resource XP
Formerly DuskAurora. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Bump! Does anyone have more? :3
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Bump :D
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Bump!

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [/center] - expected [/tip] (opened on line 7) on line 9

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[quote=Golden Tempest;982275]Did one with a darker one, since it seems a few prefer dark backgrounds. I prefer the softer ones but figured I do this one. [tip=[center]Banner done by me and background edited by me. Background Image from: freephotosbank.com Banner Image from: pptbackgrounds.net[/center]][b]Golden Tempest[/b][/tip]: [url=http://i.imgur.com/83QFDqY.jpg]JX/darksparks[/url] [/quote] ^ Was not added. Any way, thought a Pokémon was needed among all my non-Pokémon ones [tip=Banner and Background art done by Golden Tempest. Talonflame sprite is from the Bulbapedia.][b]Golden Tempest[/b][/tip]: [url=http://i.imgur.com/nAQ0ChX.png]JX/tflameskin[/url]
Linokii's AvatarLinokii
Hello! I've been playing around with skin making and here's my first one! If anyone has any ideas for it, please let me know! Address: bBG/cleffa Screenshot: [x]
user pagefields
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Pororo

Hello! I've been playing around with skin making and here's my first one! If anyone has any ideas for it, please let me know! Address: bBG/cleffa Screenshot: [x]
Please use the form I provided to submit your skin so that it can stay uniform with the rest of them.
Linokii's AvatarLinokii
Hello! I'm so so sorry about that! And to think I even read the whole first page, I forgot! Silly silly Pororo. I'm so sorry! Here it is fully formed! Pororo
Banner made by Pororo; Official Art is used.
: bBG/cleffa I didn't see a place for a screenshot so I hope it's alright if I put it here: Screenshot: [x] Thank you so much Suriya and once again, so sorry!

Pages: 12345678··· 272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page