PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 272829

Holmes's AvatarHolmes
StarDustx
Skin by me, free to use obviously. All brushes/fonts/etc used were ftu as well :)
: J_/happyholidaysftu1 Screenshot: Click J_/happyholidaysftu2 Screenshot: Click J_/happyholidaysftu3 Screenshot: Click I'm going to make a few holiday themed skins. No Pokemon but I still thought I'd share them ^^ I'll edit them into the post as I make them. hopefully it's okay to post here since it hasn't been replied to in a while ;-;
Peter's AvatarPeter
Peter
All images used are from the Pokemon games, except for the pf1 banner, which is from pf1.
: VhM/grassy - same as default skin, but with grassy background. VhM/velvet - dark red colored skin, easy on the eyes. VhM/forest - woodland themed skin. VhM/resort - beach themed skin. VhM/pf1 - modeled after Pokefarm 1 (subject to changes). I will upload screenshots in the future. There are descriptions here for now.
Mediator Lu's AvatarMediator Lu
Hey friends! First time making a site skin, hope someone likes it :D Mediator Lu
Banner drawn by Mediator Lu, the Spinda is heavily referenced from the official Ken Sugimori artwork.
: sQ4/spinda - Spinda Theme (ft. Minun)
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
All skins posted up till now are added. If you do not use the template I provide, or you edit it in any way, I will not take the time to fix it and add your code. Do it right the first time please. Do not change the formatting. Please keep in mind, since the recode many skins will not appear as they do in their screenshots due to the edits of the core of the site. This, to me, does not mean they are 'not working'. Please dont bother posting that they don't work. I will likely just quote this message back at you. Best of luck! (Remember that skins cannot be changed at the time of this post due to the tool being removed at recode.)
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Bumping for activity even though we are waiting for site skinning right now :)
Esme's AvatarEsme
ToxicGluttony
Colors inspired by a melanistic Mega Gardevoir, background made by ToxicGluttony
: YJZ/saoirse

i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Please read!

A lot of websites with collections of wallpapers/screen backgrounds are NOT okay to use as sources for skin backgrounds. There's a key difference between using such a wallpaper as your computer's desktop wallpaper and using it for a skin that other people can use, and that difference is distribution. You, as the skin creator, are using someone else's work and distributing it to others without the original artist's knowledge or permission. The background websites you're crediting? Don't own the copyrights to the images and have a generic "Copyright belongs to their respective copyright holders," yada yada, text. Again, this is not okay. If you want to use an image that belongs to somebody else, seek out the original artist and ask their explicit permission. A screenshot of said permission will be required along with the preview of the skin.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

Please read!

A lot of websites with collections of wallpapers/screen backgrounds are NOT okay to use as sources for skin backgrounds. There's a key difference between using such a wallpaper as your computer's desktop wallpaper and using it for a skin that other people can use, and that difference is distribution. You, as the skin creator, are using someone else's work and distributing it to others without the original artist's knowledge or permission. The background websites you're crediting? Don't own the copyrights to the images and have a generic "Copyright belongs to their respective copyright holders," yada yada, text. Again, this is not okay. If you want to use an image that belongs to somebody else, seek out the original artist and ask their explicit permission. A screenshot of said permission will be required along with the preview of the skin.
Thank you Elta!
JadeRachelle's AvatarJadeRachelle
First time making a skin. Hope it's all right. JadeRachelle CWJ/nebula-pink screenshot
Shop is located here I do custom post/sig templates Not overly social, PMs aren't a great idea
🕸 🕸 🕸
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Jaderachelle

First time making a skin. Hope it's all right. JadeRachelle CWJ/nebula-pink screenshot
Please use the code provided for uniformity; also your background image is NOT credited and therefore your skin will not be added to the directory.

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page