PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234··· 272829

Sciana's AvatarSciana
I kind of want to post mine, but I really want to make a banner first x) I also feel like it would be incomplete without a stylesheet I have (made by Uzumi). Not that it's required and I think the skin looks great without it, but part of me would still want to share it publically, though of course not without permission from Zumi xP HOWEVER even if I can't post the whole thing, I think I'd like to share a stylesheet for skin creators to be able to change the mountain background, though of course it would only work if those that used the skin get something like stylish or any other browser app similar to it. >> Plus technically those codes aren't exclusive to the skin and will replace the background for any skin; users would have to change the color or image to match a new skin. I feel like I'm rambling and I'm really tired so I'm going to stop there for now xD
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,612,712
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Holmes's AvatarHolmes

QUOTE originally posted by SciZoroark

HOWEVER even if I can't post the whole thing, I think I'd like to share a stylesheet for skin creators to be able to change the mountain background, though of course it would only work if those that used the skin get something like stylish or any other browser app similar to it. >> Plus technically those codes aren't exclusive to the skin and will replace the background for any skin; users would have to change the color or image to match a new skin.
plz do ;-; The mountain background isn't ugly but... It doesn't go with most skins and it really bugs me ._. Ehm, I have a couple of skins. owo I had a shop but my thread got deleted for inactivity xD I had a whole bunch of orders too... I was waiting to see how skins will work on the new PFQ design before I did them. :/ Oh well. Sorry Sci I know you had an order there too. StarDustx
All banners/backgrounds are made by me and art is either official or from Silver-Islands.com
: J_/sylveonftu - screenshot J_/misdreavusftu - screenshot J_/charchar - screenshot J_/skitty - screenshot
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
StarDustx, I have a template for posting skins so it's easier to add them to the listing. Could you please format them so I can copy and paste?
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 271 — Shiny Total: 7 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Holmes's AvatarHolmes
I did. Sorry about that :P
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Got them added! Thanks Stardustx :D
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Anyone have more skins to add? :D
PokecraftCat's AvatarPokecraftCat
Wow star! Those are some really nice skins! Does anyone have a site skin for Espeon? It's my fave 'mon!
Made by Kira the Cat for PokecraftCat Sprites from Spriters-Resource
Darkness and Light are intertwined in ways that nobody expects. *Is There No Honor? RP Setup* Come check it out! It's new and accepting!
Fated's AvatarFated
Fated
Banner Background Image made by Fated. Zekrom is official art.
: kC6/zekromfated Site Header Staff Colors Berries EspeonFated Header
This is a custom code for @Fated! This is not free to use.
I have quite a few free fields, please check them out!
Button made by GEOTHERMAL9
credits

credits

Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Fated, I'll go ahead and wait to add yours to the directory until you post the others ^^
Alex's AvatarAlex
Hello, I'm new to Pokefarm Q (much better with the old Pokefarm), and I'm confused on how to apply the skins. I would like to use the blastoise skin you have posted, however I don't know how to apply it. Would you be so kind as to explain? Thanks so much!

Pages: 1234··· 272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page