PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123456··· 272829

Holmes's AvatarHolmes

QUOTE originally posted by Wyk

I am using the Sylveon skin right now, I really love it :) Thank you StarDustx for sharing it ^^
Glad you like it ^_^ I was thinking about making a few new ones later, maybe. And I agree with Sci, it would be awesome if that thread could be restored. I like using skins I've made myself but I always like looking at ones that other people have come up with.
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Seeing as folks have been asking about a certain skin thread; Here we go. Now, seeing as there's two of these threads going on... well there can only be one. So one needs to be integrated into the other. If California is going to fly away again then it might be a good idea to simply take the old thread and update this one with the codes there; afterwards the old thread original thread will be erased again. The old thread was hit for inactivity; 2 months inactivity + in fact. So that was a very long time for the thread to sit unattended.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Constantine

Seeing as folks have been asking about a certain skin thread; Here we go. Now, seeing as there's two of these threads going on... well there can only be one. So one needs to be integrated into the other. If California is going to fly away again then it might be a good idea to simply take the old thread and update this one with the codes there; afterwards the old thread original thread will be erased again. The old thread was hit for inactivity; 2 months inactivity + in fact. So that was a very long time for the thread to sit unattended.
I have taken the code and will work on getting the skins added to this directory. If the other thread needs to be deleted again - I have a copy and you can remove it.
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 0 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Currently working my way through all the pages of the other thread to make sure that none were missed in the main post. I should have this directory updated in an hour or so
Fated's AvatarFated
Perhaps you should apply for a Clan? After all, there's a clan for PBT, so why not skins? A Clan would also be a smidgen easier to manage, in my opinion.
This is a custom code for @Fated! This is not free to use.
I have quite a few free fields, please check them out!
Button made by GEOTHERMAL9
credits

credits

Suríya's AvatarSuríya
That's a good idea, Fated. But really I don't find this hard at all. I will look into though! Thank you :) Also, the original post is now updated to include what I felt was useful from Califoria's thread.
Brightside's AvatarBrightside
I was just going to message Constantine about recovery, but I guess it's not a problem now. My thread was a bit disorganized and messy (sorry about that), since I started to frequent PFQ less and less and only came on once in a while to check PM's and stuff, but I'm glad the information could be recovered and updated by someone else. Guess it's time to fly away again. :')
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
I did apply for a clan, for those who wondered, but it was rejected sadly :(
Kihte's AvatarKihte

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [/img] - expected [/tip] (opened on line 3) on line 3

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

I finally got permission to use this art and wanted to post my first skin for everyone to use c: [tip=[img]http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt53/Tataki-sama/Permission.png[/img]][b]Aegislashing[/b][/tip]: YGY/aegislash [url=http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt53/Tataki-sama/Untitled_1.png]Screenshot[/url] If you see anything wrong with it, feel free to let me know~ EDIT: I made another one c: [tip=Official Pokemon Conquest art][b]Aegislashing[/b][/tip]: YGY/infernape [url=http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt53/Tataki-sama/Infernape%20Skin_1.png]Screenshot[/url]
Kihte • She/Her • Crazy Dog Woman
Perm Links 𝒥𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁 ⭑ Eventual Shop Here 30zc 30zc If you have questions, please read my About Me.
PokecraftCat's AvatarPokecraftCat
Arrg, I'm really confused about how to apply site skins...I tried it a few times and I'm obviously doing something wrong, even though I followed instructions...Any suggestions?
Made by Kira the Cat for PokecraftCat Sprites from Spriters-Resource
Darkness and Light are intertwined in ways that nobody expects. *Is There No Honor? RP Setup* Come check it out! It's new and accepting!

Pages: 123456··· 272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page