PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours? >

Holmes's AvatarHolmes

QUOTE originally posted by SciZoroark

HOWEVER even if I can't post the whole thing, I think I'd like to share a stylesheet for skin creators to be able to change the mountain background, though of course it would only work if those that used the skin get something like stylish or any other browser app similar to it. >> Plus technically those codes aren't exclusive to the skin and will replace the background for any skin; users would have to change the color or image to match a new skin.
plz do ;-; The mountain background isn't ugly but... It doesn't go with most skins and it really bugs me ._. Ehm, I have a couple of skins. owo I had a shop but my thread got deleted for inactivity xD I had a whole bunch of orders too... I was waiting to see how skins will work on the new PFQ design before I did them. :/ Oh well. Sorry Sci I know you had an order there too. StarDustx
All banners/backgrounds are made by me and art is either official or from Silver-Islands.com
: J_/sylveonftu - screenshot J_/misdreavusftu - screenshot J_/charchar - screenshot J_/skitty - screenshot
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page