PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours? >

Sciana's AvatarSciana
I kind of want to post mine, but I really want to make a banner first x) I also feel like it would be incomplete without a stylesheet I have (made by Uzumi). Not that it's required and I think the skin looks great without it, but part of me would still want to share it publically, though of course not without permission from Zumi xP HOWEVER even if I can't post the whole thing, I think I'd like to share a stylesheet for skin creators to be able to change the mountain background, though of course it would only work if those that used the skin get something like stylish or any other browser app similar to it. >> Plus technically those codes aren't exclusive to the skin and will replace the background for any skin; users would have to change the color or image to match a new skin. I feel like I'm rambling and I'm really tired so I'm going to stop there for now xD
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,601,443
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page