PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12345··· 272829

Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Alex, in my very first post it explains how to change your skin :) Try following that little guide and if you still need help I'll help you more ^^
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 271 — Shiny Total: 7 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Alex's AvatarAlex
When you say "paste the address" which address are you talking about? The URL? When I try that it says "File not found" :< EDIT: Oh, nevermind I got it. Thank you so much anyway! ^^;;;;
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Yes, the name of the skin is the address :) I'm sorry if that confused you!
Fated's AvatarFated
Suriya: Edited in the other skin I was working on. It can be added now ^^ Poke: I just added an Espeon theme ^^
This is a custom code for @Fated! This is not free to use.
I have quite a few free fields, please check them out!
Button made by GEOTHERMAL9
credits

credits

Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Fated, is the second skin's address correct? I seem to be missing the usual directory info
Fated's AvatarFated
It should be, but here it is if it isn't. kC6/espeonfated Sorry about that ^^
PokecraftCat's AvatarPokecraftCat
Oooh! *Squeals* I love it!
Made by Kira the Cat for PokecraftCat Sprites from Spriters-Resource
Darkness and Light are intertwined in ways that nobody expects. *Is There No Honor? RP Setup* Come check it out! It's new and accepting!
Brightside's AvatarBrightside
Once upon a time there was in fact a compilation of user-created skins, made by me. I guess since I quit Pokefarm a few months back and only just came back a few hours ago to see how things were going, the thread became inactive and got deleted. If you want I can ask a mod to temporarily recover the thread, and you can use the large amounts of skins I had there, along with any websites/guides I had on the thread, and move that info to this thread. California: sM/light-colours - Minimalist White Theme Here's the one skin I used since the beginning, a lot of people used it since it's very simple and monochromatic, even the banner (because I only had MS Paint). The desired berries are shown as blue and the disliked berries are the same color as the others (because what's the point of them?).
Wyk's AvatarWyk
I was subscribed to that thread California and I was really disappointed when it got deleted. I don't agree on deleting threads that could be useful for later use. For example free to use template threads. I would like to see the guides you had there. I am using the Sylveon skin right now, I really love it :) Thank you StarDustx for sharing it ^^

Have a nice day~! ^^

Naive nature collector~ ^^ Bunch of summons, gem swap and shinies for sale in my shop~
Journal Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon made by Silver Raven Signature Pagedoll made by Silver Raven
Type Race Score; 0
Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by California

Once upon a time there was in fact a compilation of user-created skins, made by me. I guess since I quit Pokefarm a few months back and only just came back a few hours ago to see how things were going, the thread became inactive and got deleted. If you want I can ask a mod to temporarily recover the thread, and you can use the large amounts of skins I had there, along with any websites/guides I had on the thread, and move that info to this thread.
imo that would be AMAZING if you can ;w; Hopefully the thread isn't too old? I know that at least for journals, if deleted threads are past a certain age (I think it goes by last post or possibly last edit), Sally eats them and they can't be recovered.
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,612,712
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature

Pages: 12345··· 272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page