PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours? >

Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by California

Once upon a time there was in fact a compilation of user-created skins, made by me. I guess since I quit Pokefarm a few months back and only just came back a few hours ago to see how things were going, the thread became inactive and got deleted. If you want I can ask a mod to temporarily recover the thread, and you can use the large amounts of skins I had there, along with any websites/guides I had on the thread, and move that info to this thread.
imo that would be AMAZING if you can ;w; Hopefully the thread isn't too old? I know that at least for journals, if deleted threads are past a certain age (I think it goes by last post or possibly last edit), Sally eats them and they can't be recovered.
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,612,712
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page