PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234567··· 272829

Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by PokecraftCat

Arrg, I'm really confused about how to apply site skins...I tried it a few times and I'm obviously doing something wrong, even though I followed instructions...Any suggestions?
Make sure you are clicking to "Change Active Skin" and not load a one. :) When you are copying an address, it is case sensitive and you need to make sure you include the information before the slash as well. For example, if we use Aegislashing's skin you would enter: YGY/infernape In the box it brings up when you want to change an active skin.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 456 — Shiny Total: 10 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Holmes's AvatarHolmes

QUOTE originally posted by PokecraftCat

Arrg, I'm really confused about how to apply site skins...I tried it a few times and I'm obviously doing something wrong, even though I followed instructions...Any suggestions?
Suriya beat me to it, but here are some screenshots if it helps. Go to "View/Edit/Change Site Skin" on your Farm page Then click "Change my Active Skin" Copy the address of the skin you want, and paste it into the box. I'm using Aegislash's Infernape skin here because it was the easiest to get to :P Hit load, then reload the page.
PokecraftCat's AvatarPokecraftCat
Ahh, that helps so much! Thanks, it works now...I'm surrounded by purple-ness! XD (Espeon skin.)
Made by Kira the Cat for PokecraftCat Sprites from Spriters-Resource
Darkness and Light are intertwined in ways that nobody expects. *Is There No Honor? RP Setup* Come check it out! It's new and accepting!
Methos's AvatarMethos

QUOTE originally posted by Suriya

Methos
Skin from original directory thread.
: JF/def-absol - Dark Colours Absol (No screenshot)
*coughs* I do believe there is a screenshot.

QUOTE originally posted by Methos

Once upon a time there was in fact a compilation of user-created skins. Unfortunately, it was deleted due to inactivity. My own skin: Methos
Banner belongs to PFQ
: JF/def-absol - Greys & Blues Theme
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Suriya

Methos
Skin from original directory thread.
: JF/def-absol - Dark Colours Absol (No screenshot)
*coughs* I do believe there is a screenshot.

Once upon a time there was in fact a compilation of user-created skins. Unfortunately, it was deleted due to inactivity. My own skin: Methos
Banner belongs to PFQ
: JF/def-absol - Greys & Blues Theme
My apologies! I must have missed it! I will get it added when I add Aegislashings :)
Sciana's AvatarSciana
ok well I still don't have a banner (I basically always use compact mode so I'd never see it anyway...) but I thought I'd finally post my skin I guess? I'll make more in the future when I get unlazy :P SciZoroark: Mfn/dark - banner (note that the banner is only temporary I promise, though idk when I'll actually add a proper one), user colors, interaction buttons Also, bringing up the stylish thing again... idk if it's a good idea to share publicly? I'll provide it if asked via PM but for those that want to see what it does: things go from this to this or even like this to this (signature height gets borked a bit but that can probably be fixed xP) idk I just like the flat, borderless minimalistic look Course if users are just interested in the background code, they can PM about that, too x3 But yes, more skins to come! ...eventually. :v I'm thinking about making a Zoroark skin, a light pink/purple/blue skin, something else lightish and colorful and sort of beach/ocean-themed, and maybe seasonal/holiday skins! :D
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,612,712
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by SciZoroark

ok well I still don't have a banner (I basically always use compact mode so I'd never see it anyway...) but I thought I'd finally post my skin I guess? I'll make more in the future when I get unlazy :P SciZoroark: Mfn/dark - banner (note that the banner is only temporary I promise, though idk when I'll actually add a proper one), user colors, interaction buttons Also, bringing up the stylish thing again... idk if it's a good idea to share publicly? I'll provide it if asked via PM but for those that want to see what it does: things go from this to this or even like this to this (signature height gets borked a bit but that can probably be fixed xP) idk I just like the flat, borderless minimalistic look Course if users are just interested in the background code, they can PM about that, too x3 But yes, more skins to come! ...eventually. :v I'm thinking about making a Zoroark skin, a light pink/purple/blue skin, something else lightish and colorful and sort of beach/ocean-themed, and maybe seasonal/holiday skins! :D
I'm not sure what the Stylish thing is? But the thread is now up to date again! And Methos I made sure to add your screenshot. :)
Just will say if anyone uses the skin(s) I done and has trouble with reading anything. I will be happy to adjust the colour a little, just PM. Might go scavenging around for more stock images and stock image backgrounds (free to use/free to download) soonish and try and do another, maybe. A bit darker perhaps. Until then, there's is this skin. Golden Tempest
Done the banner and edited the background. Both were images from free to use/download-stock image sites for wallpapers.
: Screenshot JX/earthy-leaves Was done a wee while ago. Fair warning, the writing on the banner is a gif-type text and may cause trouble for slower browser/computers.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Golden Tempest

Just will say if anyone uses the skin(s) I done and has trouble with reading anything. I will be happy to adjust the colour a little, just PM. Might go scavenging around for more stock images and stock image backgrounds (free to use/free to download) soonish and try and do another, maybe. A bit darker perhaps. Until then, there's is this skin. Golden Tempest
Done the banner and edited the background. Both were images from free to use/download-stock image sites for wallpapers.
: Screenshot Was done a wee while ago.
I think you forgot to add the skin address :)
Well yes, was sort of going through tabs, would of double checked. Edited now.

Pages: 1234567··· 272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page