PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Public-use Site Skin Directory - Add yours? >

Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by SciZoroark

ok well I still don't have a banner (I basically always use compact mode so I'd never see it anyway...) but I thought I'd finally post my skin I guess? I'll make more in the future when I get unlazy :P SciZoroark: Mfn/dark - banner (note that the banner is only temporary I promise, though idk when I'll actually add a proper one), user colors, interaction buttons Also, bringing up the stylish thing again... idk if it's a good idea to share publicly? I'll provide it if asked via PM but for those that want to see what it does: things go from this to this or even like this to this (signature height gets borked a bit but that can probably be fixed xP) idk I just like the flat, borderless minimalistic look Course if users are just interested in the background code, they can PM about that, too x3 But yes, more skins to come! ...eventually. :v I'm thinking about making a Zoroark skin, a light pink/purple/blue skin, something else lightish and colorful and sort of beach/ocean-themed, and maybe seasonal/holiday skins! :D
I'm not sure what the Stylish thing is? But the thread is now up to date again! And Methos I made sure to add your screenshot. :)
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page