PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819202122

Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf

QUOTE originally posted by matecocido

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

-snip-
I totally see what you mean, but I don't understand the problem? these people were trade-locked for a reason, right? I'm seriously confused and not trying to disrespect you at all. Just wanting to know what do you want to say with it.
you sniped my post zen XD here it is anyways lol i think what hes trying to say is if you wanted to join this tournament you shouldnet have done whatever you did to get locked.
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
selocon's Avatarselocon
No, I agree. However, I can't support because this disproportionately discriminates (for lack of a better word) against those with a trade lock--even if it's not meant to. Does this wound fairly cool--yeah, I can see it, would kinda like it, myself. However, it's not something that everyone can participate in like all the other tourneys, because of trade locks. I agree that it's the user's own fault if they're trade locked, and I'm in general support of this, but I just can't bring myself to put in my support if it's disproportionately excluding more people than the normal ones.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
to be honest, weather people who are locked from trade or site cant participate in it doesnt involve the rest who can, they were given valid reasons they were locked. if they want to participate then they can go through the support area and get unlocked. problem solved. its not something thats hard to understand and it doesnt fit into ANY suggestion reguardless. its not anyone elses business why they got locked but the user and the staffs. they got locked thats their fault and their issue, not anyone elses. its not discriminating anyone as again, they did bad, got reported, then locked. want to be unlocked? go to the support center. i feel like the reason 'locked users cant participate' is not in any form a real valid reason to put in a suggestion and it honestly shouldnt have been brought up for multiple reasons. besides that i do support this suggestion (i cant remember if i said so before or not), we do need more tourneys as its gotten repetitive, boring, and honestly easy to do the same ones over and over again.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Remster's AvatarRemster
Bump ! I REALLY should find some time to update the first post... I may not really say anything outside the "bump" post, but I read everything so don't worry ^^
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Remster's AvatarRemster
Guess who FINALLY edited the first post almost a year after the last edit ? XD Yes, finally got time to do it properly ! I had to check a lot of posts and re-read everything to see what change I could do in the first post. I may have misunderstood some, and there's actually some post I was unsure to understand them, but if there's any mistake you see in the first post (not just about the ideas but also typos, a sentence not properly written,...) please let me know ! At the end of the first post there's the EDIT hideboxe, I tried to resume all the changes in the "EDIT 6" part, like this you can then search after them in the actual text to see the entire thing. Again, if there's something wrong, let me know ! And I need to know if the separation of each cons and pros is good for your eyes or not (I don't want them to looks like a big wall of text, so I thought of that for them to be easier to see, but it may not be that good so if you don't like it I'll try something else)
Remster's AvatarRemster
Bump !
Remster's AvatarRemster
Bump !
Remster's AvatarRemster
Bump !
lovey's Avatarlovey
i support! i think this is a really cool idea, esp since it can help users who might not have high shelter passes, egg passes, or the ability to mass click! having it be based on unique trades as well helps all users with either good breeding pairs or oppertunities for pokedex fills!
A HUGE nerd. currently hunting for an melan shinx! nyehehehehe i really need to actually update this signature u_u
Remster's AvatarRemster
Bump !

Pages: 123··· 1516171819202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page