PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 202122

Pentatonia's AvatarPentatonia
I'm supporting this, but it also makes me realize one thing... this thread have been made approx. a year ago yet the mod team didn't even responde ever since then?
Avatar is a gift by nuin0 Sprite in the signature is a gift by KitKatKutie2
Remster's AvatarRemster

QUOTE originally posted by Gwinn

I'm supporting this, but it also makes me realize one thing... this thread have been made approx. a year ago yet the mod team didn't even responde ever since then?
A suggestion can wait more than a year before being approved or rejected. It's just that we have to play the waiting game ^^' Also, maybe they are hesitating, or waiting to see more propositions from other players ? (I don't know how the staff members work with suggestions so don't take what I say for the truth)
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Remster's AvatarRemster
Bump !
Remster's AvatarRemster
Bump !
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
Ive posted before but I just had this idea for it. To prevent abuse of just resending Pokémon reserved from other players. We should be the one that is the owner of said Pokémon. We should be the person that hatched the egg or adopted it from the shelter.
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
cant remember if i posted here or not but honestly id have to support. it would be better if it was an egg/pokemon you hatched/got that had specific requirements (one obviously being it had to have been hatched after a specific date) like the other egg related tourney requirements, ones that match v-wave, or specific pokemon from fishing instead of just 'wonder trade pokemon' which would be an extremly easy thing to do PFQ Wiki link to Tournament info it also adds a bit more variety to the tourney instead of it being mostly egg hatching as it kinda gets old after a while of just having the egg related tourneys constantly. whenever you wonder trade a pokemon it does give you a notif that thereis a pokemon there so you wouldnt have to constantly check it like the fishing tourney. (not trying to bring this up as a discusion topic but i think that the con "Trade locked players cannot participate" shouldnt be included as a con as you adressed it before in the post that they did something to be locked from it in the first place so it shouldnt really be included as one listed.) ^^;;

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Remster's AvatarRemster
I should check again what I wrote in the first page, it's been a while and there's thing I'll probably add, haha ! It's just that I always forgot and when I think about it I don't have the time xD
matecocido's Avatarmatecocido
I've already posted here but I suggest that players saying "send this pkmn back"or "keep sending me through wt" should be reported to staff and maybe they can think sth to punish them? I don't want to sound like I want to be important with this reply either.
»» NO PMS PLEASE !! «« * * * *
D.MC's AvatarD.MC

QUOTE originally posted by Remster

I should check again what I wrote in the first page, it's been a while and there's thing I'll probably add, haha ! It's just that I always forgot and when I think about it I don't have the time xD
lol thats completely understandable, i just figured id bring it up just incase
i forgot to add this to my post but i also think that it should have specific pokeon to wonder trade as well, like 'only X pokemon born after Y date are eligable' as it sounds kinda interesting to have for it and also pokemon that are continuously sent through WT by the same player shouldnt count for points and should possibly be given a WT cool down to prevent cheating. maybe a once a day thing and after the first trade it only gives one point EDIT: sorta sniped
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by matecocido

I've already posted here but I suggest that players saying "send this pkmn back"or "keep sending me through wt" should be reported to staff and maybe they can think sth to punish them?
That's... a little excessive. Why punish someone for participating in a tourney if they're not cheating? If it gets allowed to just send the same pokemon through WT and still get a point, then they're not cheating thus shouldn't be reported or punished. If you were to get a mon with name saying to send it back/keep sending it out, then just change the name and/or release the mon instead of sending it back out if it bothers you that much.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page