PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 11

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 121314

arbor's Avatararbor
I agree, I think it looks a lot like Sigilyph! c:
arbor ☼ journal: 574 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Blizzardin's AvatarBlizzardin
Yay, I'm ready for another MCW! ^^
MiniMoose218's AvatarMiniMoose218
Omg noooo xD I was like "thank goodness there won't be a mass click weekend this weekend while I'm on vacation" ... I was wrong ;3; Gonna have to try to get all clicks in one sitting.
Avatar belongs to me. Banner made by me with official Pokemon art belonging to GameFreak/Nintendo.
alleycat's Avataralleycat
I'm actually extremely glad we're back to the old format. I didn't much care for the super high goal required to get both stones last time and would honestly suggest next time there's two, the goal only be doubled at most. But then, I don't find hurting my wrist or spending all of two days clicking to be fun so idk maybe others did. At least I can say I don't regret it, since I've already used one of the stones and am thinking I may use instead of trading the other, too. Would love if it's Jirachi, to add to the current discussion. But I know they've intentionally misled us before to keep it a surprise, so I almost wonder if Jirachi is too 'obvious'
forum avatar made with catlike icon maker
CødyxGwen's AvatarCødyxGwen

QUOTE originally posted by KeroseneZanchu

Hmmm.... I'm guessing Mega Jirachi. I know it's out there, but look at it. The yellow for the 'wings' and the star head, the light greenish blue for the tassles, and the black for the eyes and inner eye line. Niet also referred to the mega stone as a 'shinysparkle', which is similar to how the Jirachi at the Wishforge talks.
Holy crap that makes so much sense. I wouldn't be surprised if it does turn out to be Jirachi. but it could be misleading who knows Though if it isn't, it seems mostly like Torterra or Smeargle, both of which make total sense, but I doubt it's Torterra cause then we'd need one for Infernape and Empoleon. but come on guys there should be mega empoleon i mean who doesn't want a killer penguin on their side Not on the topic of the stone, I'm glad I can participate in the third MCW in a row! at least i think so edit: I was way off omg of course the only time I miss MCW it's mega arcanine pls world pls
Avatar belongs to the Pokemon company.
SkittyKitten's AvatarSkittyKitten
Oooh thank you for another MSW!! ^.^ I love them so much! Wish we could have more :3 But I'm sure the more settled the Mods get with the site the more events and random special days (like the find a fish day) we will get! Can't wait!!! I need things to do >.<
PyroFluffeon's AvatarPyroFluffeon
I'm guessing Breloom, but it might be Smeargle. I guess the only way to find out is to get it.
Made by Luckytiger.
Made by Jaklingurian
Made by HowlingCat for me.
Avatar made by Luckytiger for me.
BloodyHM's AvatarBloodyHM
geh, I wish this would move to next weekend, I still have to work this Saturday >(
Avatar by Me(Uploaded here), Although Heavily Modified from the Gallade Portrait from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3: Explorers of Sky, and not very well done, but its kinda better then nothing :p
Pandemonium's AvatarPandemonium
I'm not gonna be able to get it this weekend because of traveling.. Anyways, I'm gonna guess Tropius because the colors do look a lot alike.
My avatar is my Pokésona, Night. The art was done by kuromori! <3
Bulbachu's AvatarBulbachu
Oooh, pretty. By the colors, I'd guess a grass/dark type like Shiftry.

Pages: 12345··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page