PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 11

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314

Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
Oh wow I wasn't expecting that! Mega Arcanine looks amazing! One of my favorite Q megas so far :D
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
Rii's AvatarRii
Just put it in super training and it seems mega arcanine has 0 base stats.. :P
Emmy's AvatarEmmy
Swag ! I can't wait to stumble across the shiny and albino variants !!
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
/400
©2013 SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. THE LAST OF US IS A TRADEMARK OF SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT AMERICA LLC. CREATED AND DEVELOPED BY NAUGHTY DOG, INC.
Juice's AvatarJuice
Oh dear Arceus, thank you guys so much. Mega Arcanine has been my guess for nearly all the red/orange stones so far and finally the dream came true! It looks absolutely stunning ♥
- Houndour Avatar by Dachsbuns - Used with Permission -
ShinyMisty's AvatarShinyMisty
I am so happy I took the time t get those Interactions. I feel super happy now, considering this was my first event. :3
Type Race Score: 2405
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide|Signature Pagedoll @Vandi|
*****'s Avatar*****
I was shocked when I lpoked at my invetory and saw the Mega Stone-I was certain I hadn't reached 10,000 interactions. That was a marvelous surprise! Thank you for the event once again, I can't wait until the next one!
The Birthday Absol and Mega Lunupine sprites I'm using as my avatars belong to PFQ.
Dogz's AvatarDogz
M-mega A-Arcanine???? *faints of joy*
Nothing is here
Made by Kirozey
Husky526's AvatarHusky526
I wasn't even close RIP Mega Smeargle Though, it would look pretty on my shiny Growlithe if I evolve him! <3
Kang's AvatarKang
Wow I would have never guessed! Mega Arcanine! I bet it looks mega awesome! Thanks for having this event each month! So far the three megas I've won so far from this even are sweet! ^-^
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
EbonyKnight6's AvatarEbonyKnight6
WOW! That sprite is so beautiful! *cries* This is my favorite of all MCW so far! <3

Pages: 123··· 1011121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page