PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 11

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 11121314

SkittyKitten's AvatarSkittyKitten
That is SUCH an amazing sprite!! Congrats to whoever came up with it, you deserve a COOKIE! :D Thanks for another great MCW guys ^.^
DeathDragon's AvatarDeathDragon
This sprite truly surprised me (in a good way!). I never would have imagined Mega Arcanine like this. Now I really want to know how Mega Haxorus would look like. I shall wait with patience until this pokémon gets his mega-forme! :D
Dark Fetus's AvatarDark Fetus
Things got some serious Banana Beard going on. I love it.
Pop462000's AvatarPop462000
Welp, better change my signature! :D
Don't worry Mortal, even I don't understand half of the things I say
IceDagger14's AvatarIceDagger14
Awesome!
Staraptor592's AvatarStaraptor592
Never expected it to be Arcanine
Picture credit of Romeo and Ginger goes to my dear friend Dustin Heathman. They're his adorable pit bulls.
Luna Tsukino's AvatarLuna Tsukino
It's a Kirin! I love it.
Score: 2888
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
Oh so it is a cliche one.. Sometimes I feel like the dual type with dragon type with megas is getting too common...just saying. I think the sprite looks pretty interested. I guess I was expecting fire/electric or something. I think I might be interested in the shiny albino version. xD (p.s. too lazy to remember/look up the proper name for shiny albinos) Also, it took me a minute to see why the color green was on the mega stone. lol.
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by Luna Tsukino

It's a Kirin! I love it.
Hah! I guess it kind of looks like one, but no. :P It's based on all the same stuff regular Arcanine is based on, that is, komainu, shisa, shishi, and all those other guardian lion/dog statues around the world.

QUOTE originally posted by Kirozey

Oh so it is a cliche one.. Sometimes I feel like the dual type with dragon type with megas is getting too common...just saying. I think the sprite looks pretty interested. I guess I was expecting fire/electric or something.
If it makes you feel better, we also debated on Fire/Rock, Fire/Flying, and Fire/Fairy. If we could make types, I would have liked Fire/Light or something; it's meant to be a guardian and ward off evil so I figured it would make sense. Unfortunately I think the closest thing to Light type right now is Fairy but it just doesn't quite fit imo. I think Flying is also kind of overdone and Fire/Rock is just a horrid type in general (well, both Fire/Flying and Fire/Rock are horrid), though at least it would have fit with the statue-thing, plus gold plating and jade claws/horn/orb. The Dragon typing is there because those statues I mentioned imo sorta look a bit like dragons, and in theory it would give Outrage and Dragon Pulse STAB. But really, I'd like to know where it's "too common". If anything that's not our fault. Before this, the only megas that had Dragon added were...Skarmory and Furret. Even the canon megas only have three Pokemon that had Dragon type added, those being Charizard, Ampharos, and Sceptile, though I suppose out of the total megas it seems like a lot. Still, I think the reasoning is that Dragon is just a strong type, so it would make sense if when the Pokemon get stronger, they gain that stronger type. :P
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,613,640
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Dogz's AvatarDogz
I was thinking Fire/Flying would be the alternative for Mega Arcanine. It does kinda look like a dragon or a tiger.
Nothing is here
Made by Kirozey

Pages: 123··· 11121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page