PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 11

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 121314

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Well, back to boring old format for the Mass-Click Weekend, but I hope you enjoyed last month's one - if you did, you'll be glad to know that we have some vague plans for more special MCWs, but for now... The event will take place on June 27th and 28th, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Remember, that's interactions, not Interaction Points, if you're using the graph to check your progress be sure to check what you're viewing! Too many people make this mistake, don't be one of them! Anyway, successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these shinysparkles:

FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: Go to your Farm, then scroll all the way down until you see the Interactions Graph. Adjust the dropdown lists to your liking. Note: Make sure you're looking at "my interactions," NOT "my points."
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Staraptor592's AvatarStaraptor592
Hmm... Torterra maybe? Or Victreebel? With the green on it, I'm guessing a grass-type.
Picture credit of Romeo and Ginger goes to my dear friend Dustin Heathman. They're his adorable pit bulls.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
More Exclusive mega's~! I can't wait to find out what it is!
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
MrMarios64's AvatarMrMarios64
Alright A new Stone, I was out on the last one...Zangoose is one of my favorite pokemon ;-; Anyways, Times to start the bandwagons, to me, Im Guessing a Mega Smeargle or A Mega Breloom
Avatar emblem of my OC Eerik by me Say Hello to the members of Team MrMarios64! Eerik Families Team Matrix
Decimoway's AvatarDecimoway
Oh, that looks pretty! Too bad I have to work all weekend.
Avatar made by Chibistef, for my use only.
ChaosBalance's AvatarChaosBalance
It has Cresselia's colors on it.
Pop462000's AvatarPop462000
I'm gonna guess it's a Beheeyemite Q
Don't worry Mortal, even I don't understand half of the things I say
Arretrea's AvatarArretrea
Yay! I was hoping/assuming it would be this weekend :D Good thing I'm starting to get the schedule... From those colors, I really just want to guess on... (that awkward moment when you forget a Pokémon's name and have to search for it) Cacturne!
Mudkip emoji, made by me
Score: 13277
TR Badge by LycanKai.
Kecleon or Grovyle (Sceptile), going by staff Pokésona's.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
*****'s Avatar*****
Whatever the stone is, I look forward to getting one!
The Birthday Absol and Mega Lunupine sprites I'm using as my avatars belong to PFQ.

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page