PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 11

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 121314

Torterra's AvatarTorterra
ultra.pngs.png
A Mega Me please?
Credits
Profile Picture made by Toast Cat. Used with Permission. Signature made by Wardove
Wyk's AvatarWyk
grandmaster.pngss.png
Boyfriend home all weekend so gotta do it from my tablet :/ But I am glad that we have MCW of course :D

Have a nice day~! ^^

Naive nature collector~ ^^ Bunch of summons, gem swap and shinies for sale in my shop~
Journal Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon made by Silver Raven Signature Pagedoll made by Silver Raven
Type Race Score; fighting.png 0
Hmmm.... I'm guessing Mega Jirachi. I know it's out there, but look at it. The yellow for the 'wings' and the star head, the light greenish blue for the tassles, and the black for the eyes and inner eye line. Niet also referred to the mega stone as a 'shinysparkle', which is similar to how the Jirachi at the Wishforge talks.
Free to use badge made by ezpups
01lclark's Avatar01lclark
ultra.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by KeroseneZanchu

Hmmm.... I'm guessing Mega Jirachi. I know it's out there, but look at it. The yellow for the 'wings' and the star head, the light greenish blue for the tassles, and the black for the eyes and inner eye line. Niet also referred to the mega stone as a 'shinysparkle', which is similar to how the Jirachi at the Wishforge talks.
That really makes a lot of sense. I"m hoping they do a MCW for Victini sometime in the future.

Click My Dragons?

Link to my Scroll: Click Here
No Eggs/Hatchlings Currently....
-mimimi3-'s Avatar-mimimi3-
senior.png
Oh wut!, it had to be this weekend!! My last day with WIFI is the 26. o`·.·´O
zilvy's Avatarzilvy
master.pnge.png
YES and NOOOO D: Yes for the MCW :D No for it's on mine B-day tjose two days are the days I get people over *cries*
Mystreon's AvatarMystreon
champion.pnge.png
How does nobody see it? its so obviously sigilyph
*****'s Avatar*****
beginner.png

QUOTE originally posted by KeroseneZanchu

I noticed the similarity as well, and a Mega Jirachi would be totally awesome! I'll have to see if I can get a Jirachi from somewhere to evolve (if that's what the stone turns out to be).
The Birthday Absol and Mega Lunupine sprites I'm using as my avatars belong to PFQ.
Husky526's AvatarHusky526
champion.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by MrMarios64

Alright A new Stone, I was out on the last one...Zangoose is one of my favorite pokemon ;-; Anyways, Times to start the bandwagons, to me, Im Guessing a Mega Smeargle or A Mega Breloom
Mega Smeargle would be lovely! ~<3
Syladar's AvatarSyladar
ace.pngc.png
Im going to guess smeargle

Pages: 1234··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page