PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mass-Click Weekend 11

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Mass-Click Weekend 11 >

CødyxGwen's AvatarCødyxGwen

QUOTE originally posted by KeroseneZanchu

Hmmm.... I'm guessing Mega Jirachi. I know it's out there, but look at it. The yellow for the 'wings' and the star head, the light greenish blue for the tassles, and the black for the eyes and inner eye line. Niet also referred to the mega stone as a 'shinysparkle', which is similar to how the Jirachi at the Wishforge talks.
Holy crap that makes so much sense. I wouldn't be surprised if it does turn out to be Jirachi. but it could be misleading who knows Though if it isn't, it seems mostly like Torterra or Smeargle, both of which make total sense, but I doubt it's Torterra cause then we'd need one for Infernape and Empoleon. but come on guys there should be mega empoleon i mean who doesn't want a killer penguin on their side Not on the topic of the stone, I'm glad I can participate in the third MCW in a row! at least i think so edit: I was way off omg of course the only time I miss MCW it's mega arcanine pls world pls
Avatar belongs to the Pokemon company.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page