PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 11

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567··· 121314

Dogz's AvatarDogz
@Mangepic, it's ok. There's always next time, right? Just stay positive and wish for it to happen in July!
Nothing is here
Made by Kirozey
dark lava's Avatardark lava
My dream mega is Dunsparce and I would be so happy to see it as a Normal/Dragon type
Avatar made by EeveeOcelotQueen thank you.
octopolis's Avataroctopolis

QUOTE originally posted by Nayru

For now I'm going to guess Mega Gogoat, as I actually have never heard of a mega legendary. It would be cool if there was such a thing, though! It'll be interesting to see which of these guesses is right!
just sos ya knows~ there are already mega legendaries... such as Mewtwo just to name one of the several examples :p
*****'s Avatar*****
Really? I didn't realize that. For some reason I thought legendaries couldn't mega-evolve since they don't evolve.
The Birthday Absol and Mega Lunupine sprites I'm using as my avatars belong to PFQ.
*cry* I won't have my laptop on the weekend. ;n;
Oddballme's AvatarOddballme
Sadly, I'll be running on Saturday, but I'm confident in my abilities. on Sunday. Let's go! (On Saturday/Sunday!) I have no idea what the Mega Stone could be, but it'll be my first, so I'm still excited!
Sciana's AvatarSciana

QUOTE originally posted by Nayru

Really? I didn't realize that. For some reason I thought legendaries couldn't mega-evolve since they don't evolve.
Then by this logic, Absol and Kangaskhan and a few others shouldn't be mega-evolving xD But they do. Canonically ;3
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,619,423
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
arbor's Avatararbor
@nayru, there is mega mewtwo, latias and latios! (there may be more, forgive me if i forgot some, but those are some mega legends!)
arbor ☼ journal: 838 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Husky526's AvatarHusky526

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

@nayru, there is mega mewtwo, latias and latios! (there may be more, forgive me if i forgot some, but those are some mega legends!)
There is also mega Diance. ^-^
Dark Fetus's AvatarDark Fetus
Wait a minute. MCW 11? 1 + 1 = 2 2nd Generation Mega Dunsparce confirmed. #LovesNotSparce

Pages: 1234567··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page